4 million for 4 to 5 years in lahore.

Hello,

This forum is very helpful and informative.

I am overseas pakistani and new to this forum. I want to invest 4 to 4.5 million pkr in property in lahore for 4 to 5 years. Kindly suggest me best investment options in well know approved societies/onground plots/high return. No files.

Thanks in advance.

Below are few options

10 Marla in nfc2 ( it is being developed these days)

5 Marla plot in Dha phase 9 prism

Lake city

Bahria Orchard

I would prefer first 2 options

Bro if you want to invest for 4 to 5 years then you should try Islamabad.

The Capital Smart City Islamabad.

Behria Enclave.

The University town.

Thanks Mr. Rao for your suggestion.

In DHA 9 Prism they will give file only right which i don't wanna buy. And regarding NFC-II One of my colleague told me to buy 10 marla in Sector F Bahria town Lahore which is almost parallel to NFC-II so which one will be more suitable 10 marla in Sector F BTL or 10 marla in NFC-II?

Thanks Mr. Muhammad Abid Hussain

I will look into it.

Khalid sb. In 4 to 4.5 million u can get 5 marla plot in block j, k or R of prism. But u will have to pay remaining development charges.

Sector F i heard is not approved by LDA. Please have it confirmed.

NFC2 location is better i think. Its development has just begun so more chance of increase. Even in nfc2 u can get cheaper 10 marla around 35-37 lac in block k or L.

I would prefer NFC2.

Please visit the location before making any decision. It has good approach from Multan road and canal.

Dear bro,

join us as a sleeping partner and invest in housing sector.

We are builder and contractors and providing services in pakistan since 1998.

We have a safe and secure investment option for our clients.invest in a joint venture project of equal investment of bath parties and earn 5 to 10 lac per month.

Plan overview

we purchase a plot in already 'aabad'socities of lahore gujranwal islamabad,plot will be transfer to name of bath parties and start the construction.after completion we sale out it.profit ratio is 20 to 30 lac with in 4 to 5 month.

Plot price of 5 marla is 30 to 50 lac in all societies and construction cost is 40 lac.

Saling pric is minimum 85 to 110 lac.

For detail discusions call or wats app

0300 8626291

Sir best investment options for you would be in DHA Phase 9 (prism and town) - 5 marla.

Park Avenue Housing Society- 5 marla and 10 Marla.

Bahria Orchard - 5 marla

I would also suggest you to invest in Gwadar in Gwadar Central secured by EasyPaisa and insured by efu life insurance you can buy commercial property here

All of these are marketing their profucts for expatriates and also safe and secure investment

For further information feel free to contact:

0303 877 1592

ahsaniqbal@btnconsultants.com.pk

You can invest in a shop along with basement in DHA Phase 2 Extension. It's profitable as you can give it off easily for rent, start your own business in it, or hold on to it and sell in the long term. The detailed Ad is here:

https://www.zameen.com/Property/phase_2_dha_phase_2_extension_shop_with_basement_on_ideal_location__for_sale-7794982-1672-3.html

Original owner selling. No agents or commission involved.