5 lacs to invest (suggest any society near new islamabad airport))

With minimum dowpayment and minimum installment schedule where should i invest in islamabad(any suggestions for new international islamabad airport)

Ministry of commerce for 10 years

Furqan sab can you plz tell us more about ministry of commerce.what is the rate of plots.are these on installments.what is location.any other brother have any information about this society.

@furqan hameed : what about pechs, mumtaz city etc … As you say for 10 years in ministry of commerce, what if for 1-2 years.

PECHS is better than ministry of commerce, but rates are double than that. If you wait minimum for 5 years then i will suggest Ministry of COmmerce. 01 kanal rates are 12 lac there. 10 Marla 8 lac.

Plzz keep one thing in mind that after airport inaugeration prices will rise in that region, it can be a good investment for your Kids. :)

@furqan : Thankx your suggestion really gonna help me in taking decison…!!

Furqan hameed sab are these plots on installments and what is exect location.is this society has NOC from cda.

Yes NOC has been issued . U can also get plot on installment . For details call 03214049091

Please share, what is the development standard in ministry of commerce? how they are assigning plots? any finalized map?