Abdullah city on chakri road rawalpindi good for low level investment?

Is it abdullah city on chakri road rawalpindi good for low investment. As they are offering 5 marla plots on 8k monthly installments. Will ring road will have any impact on the prices and speedy development of this society.

Never heard of this. Is it after Al Haram town and how much. I feel if someone is interested in Chakri road then Al Haram is a safe option.

No doubt ring road will be a game changer for whole chakri road. Prices will appreciate dramatically.

Abdullah city location is good at Chakri road.I don't know who is developer but they developing well.Good for long term investment but should homework before enter because lot of land issues at Chakri road.

Regards

Copied from another same thread:

Straight No, There are so many schemes near chakri interchange and they are claiming that Ring road and airport will be very near from there. But in reality air port or ring road will be minimum 25-30 KM from there. These societies has No NOC from RDA, even some same societies are using different name but in reality they are same. They make some stalls on different bus stops and crowded areas and offer free form and lotteries etc. Better to invest in some other reliable society which has NOC. And Land Possession. There are so many budget societies available on Lehtrar road or dhamial road. Also you can also invest in Faisal Hills or ICHS but I am not sure about the land possession of ICHS.

There are some societies like KMT on chakri road from renowned groups whoch are safe to invest