Advice on Commercials (Shops, Offices & Apartments) in TOPCITY 1 Islamabad

Respected Experts,

As you are well aware that there are lot of commercial high rises under construction in Topacity whihc offers shops, offices and apartments.

Also there is news that some five star hotel under consideration in future due to the location of this area.

Kindlly advise about the future prospect ( after 3 to 5 years) of investment in commercials of this areas with some well reputed names having good location projects.

Some guys pridict this as future zero point of Islamabad.

Jazakullah Khair for your kind advise.

@khalidhayat08
@Its_ImtiaX_88
@isloo001
@yousafnoor
@nice.isb
@nadeem_ahmedkhan

My Dear Brothers,

Awaiting your kind opinion on the Subject.

Thanks in advance for your valuable time.

not a expert on Top City and not so experience in commercial property. But I think Top City commercial will get a boost after some population and after the fully functional CPEC route. I think after 4-5 years Top City commercial will be equivalent to Gulberg Greens commercial, So if you are getting cheaper property in Top City compared to Gulberg than go for it. If there is less than 20% difference than Gulberg is better.
I also think that commercial will in sur plus in next 2-3 years as there are lot of new projects being launched these days in un populated societies. But recently no new big residential project launched in Twin City so residential property will be in high demand.