Advice on investment option in RWP / ISB

Hello,

I am an overseas and have been following experts advices on this forum for quite some time. Need an advice on buying a 10 marla residential plot with max budget 8-9 million with intent to construct later:

Is it a good time to invest when we have political instability and rupee devaluation or can keep in foreign currency and wait for few months?
In Zone II what are better options both with price and reputation?
In Zone IV Park View vs Bahria Enclave, which is better in terms of current price and future progress forecast?

Thank you!

Dear bro Shahzad, Political turmoil and economic uncertainty is peaking. I would advise you to make all arrangements such as account opening and market search for plot, but do lot convert your foreign currency as yet. It is highly uncertain at the moment where things will end up. We are inches away from default and big time currency crash. It could be a complete disaster if IMF backs out from the deal.

In zone 2 my preference is B-17 and for zone IV, I would prefer BE over PVC for the reason PVC is not populated and liveable as yet.

However, seeing the troubles of MR, I would not strongly advise anyone to invest in BT projects for good returns. For personal house construction it is different story as BT offers good and vibrant living environment than any of the top brands including CDA, DHA, Gulberg or MPCHS.

My two cents !!!

1 Like

@isloo1 Thank you brother for the advice. I agree with you on the political and economical uncertainty situation. I will definitely explore and shortlist my options but will prefer to wait.
In zone II, B-17 is undoubtedly well planned and popular option however its prices are much higher as of now. Do you think we have any other viable option at lesser budget in this side that may develop and populate in 2-3 years time?

Since your max budget is 8 to 9 million. i dont think , you will get a good 10 marla plot in bahria enclave or MPCHS .

My suggestion would be to look for 10 Marla in below areas for better return and house construction after 2 years.

• Faisal Hills - Block A
  • Bahria Phase 8 - F2 Block
  • DHA phase 3 - G block ( but it would take 4 to 5 years )

You could also look at Fazaia housing Tarnol, you can get a good 10 marla possession plot there in the range of 7M-10M and 1 kanal from 9.5M to 1.5M depending on the location. It is a PAF project with a good location, much nearer to Isb than MPCHS, Bahria Phase 8 etc. It is right behind Mumtaz City.

thank you for your valuable feedback @ranashaukatassociates

thank you @tahirqureshi_3 sb! I will definitely explore that.

@Its_ImtiaX_88 bhai, appreciate your expert opinion here please…

Hi,
I would suggest investing in Nova City in Islamabad keeping in view your budget. You can get a 10 marla plot for 7 million. Plus, the location is good and you can get better return.

You can check Taj Rsidentia newly launched files its location is good however it will take five years to be liveable but downpayment is 750000

ma

I was also looking for some projects in the twin cities for investment when I came across Nova City. the project is approved by PHATA. It is a gated community that sits in a serene yet well-connected location, adjacent to Hakla-DI Khan Motorway. The development is also in proximity to Islamabad Airport, which means its real estate value will go up in the near future. Has anyone else checked out the project? If so, please share your thoughts.

Need advice on FMC that is after to A and B blocks of B-17. Currently rates are around 8 - 10 million for 35x70 options. Is it better for investment than Faisal Hills ?

i gave a detailed answer in your dedicated thread, please check that.

Yes, I got that. Thank you v much!

Nmc

Please spread the word, flood victims need your help.

E13