Agency 21 projects:: amazon mall 1&2, florence galleria and g-11 hotel suit etc

All projects by agency-21 or garaana group offer high rental value right after lumsum payment. In this regards i have following queries form the experienced gurus,

1- how will they ensure same rent after project completion?

2- whats will be future of these projects as management running that projects do make a big difference?

I have also been looking for the answers of these questions ,management of the group is giving very attractive rent and annual appreciation as well, but how they will sustain it, that is hundred million dollar question. Moreover according to some people some of their projects don’t have NoC.

Well there are many new options emerging all over rwp/isb with even more attractive rents.
My friend bought a unit in one of their project and smoothly getting rent since 2.5 yrs.
Agency 21 seems to be easily giving rents based on early overpricing but what will happen when it will be handed over?
Thats really confusing.

They are giving also " buy back" facility after 3 years duly accounted for Rs depreciation!

But who knows they would not run after gathering millions from buyers!

They are saying they did Amazsn as well.

Very difficult question: When there are too many promises, one need extreme care b4 putting up life earnings!

Abdul Qayyum Sb this is my biggest concern.

Well i got the legal document of G-11 Amazon Hotel through a friend who purchased a Suit there.

It clearly mentions that rent will be decided on the market rate at the handover time. Moreover, it will be decision of the Amazon gp to give that project to any third party for running the affairs and buyers don't Have any rights at that point.

Here i am just doing speculation......let say amazon gp intentions is to buy back everything at throw away prices then after handover of project they can make a front company(who is handed over that project for daily running) mismanage the whole project deliberately to reduce rent and thus panic buyers, which will result in panic selling.

Here i am unsure how will a few dozen of individual buyers ensure their future rights?

They still seem to be doing same marketing campaign and I just got a call from them on 12% annual rent on shops in Amazon Mall GT Road. They did confirmed that the management will have the leasing rights for the shop and buyer would get monthly rent and all official documents of property.
Did anyone invest with them? . Is anyone willing to share the experience.

Thanks

I also have intention to buy shop in Isb or Rwp in 7-8 million budget which can give me a rent of 35-40k per month on regular basis experts pls suggest options … Heard about some project of Imarat in DHA 2 which will be operated by Marriot? Anyone has info. about it

A guy from Agency suggested me to buy a shop in amazon mall which was rented with China town and coming rent was 40-45k. The price of shop what I remember was 55-60 lacs probably