Agosh-II Status

(1) Any news about its merger with DHA 3

(2) Price of 10 marla and one kanal plot

Shall be obliged to hear from anyone on the above two points. Thanks.

Ali

1. No merger

2. Still no mkt price wait and see hope

Any news on the latest rates in AGOCHS II?

Any news on AGOCHS II? They had a price hike with their commercial plots a while ago, unsure whats going on? Does anyone know?

Is AGOSH 1 a good investment option?

Simply not…

Agosh 1 are possession plots. Electric expensive but just average development like Pakistan town. Good prices for zone 5 considering yoh can construct straight away. Can anyone show whether phase 1 is Cda approved? Is it co operate society?

Has anyone got any updates as regards to development of AGOSH Phase 1?

Any news on status of agosh 1?

Hello all members…We must make a strategy to visit or meet the Executives of the Aghosh-II together to put pressure so that the body should be compelled to start development.

I heard there is some movement on the status of Agochs-II, but not sure what is actually happening.

Usman bhai anu update over aghosh2 status

I am interested in buying AGOSH-II files please contact at waseem_ashfaq@yahoo.com

thanks

Agosh-II is the one of the failure society in the housing schemes. I took about 14 years in its establishment but nothing has been done as of today.

The founders/developers of the society have been pretending to collect the money on one or other pre taxed but failed to give any positive result.

Now on a new promise of development most of the members have deposited a huge amount that is Rs. 4 lac in shape of development charges after paying full amount of land cost.

Now its the time to unite all the members of the Agosh-II at this forum to put positive pressure on the management. To start physical development instead an other.......promise

Agosh-II is the one of the failure society in the housing schemes. I took about 14 years in its establishment but nothing has been done as of today.

The founders/developers of the society have been pretending to collect the money on one or other pre taxed but failed to give any positive result.

Now on a new promise of development most of the members have deposited a huge amount that is Rs. 4 lac in shape of development charges after paying full amount of land cost.

Now its the time to unite all the members of the Agosh-II at this forum to put positive pressure on the management. To start physical development instead an other.......promise

If is there anyone to sell their AGOSH 2 file, Feel free to contact me @ 0335-9491752

Ch-Taimoor

Price of file?

Brother Wasif, Mostly seen that Agents dont offer they ask for demand it all goes as per need of seller or buyer, whoever falls first loose more.

Is it ok to buy a file from a dealer in 12 lak?

The development charges are also 12 lak