Agosh-II Status

Anyone know about the status of Agosh-II society project as I invested there in 2005 and no information about this project close to DHA Islamabad and Bahria Town. Please let me know if any one has information about this society.

Dr. Zia

I heard that the project was given to DHA, but now returned back. So the situation is not very clear.

Since all file holders are sleeping and Aghosh administration has hush up huge amount so there is no activity regarding this scheme. Till the time file holders don’t put pressure nothing will happen. No one highlights this issue just bad luck of all members.

I am also a member is there any group of members interested to buy please contact: jawadaraeen@gmail.com

so far no purchase or selling of plots have started but i have visited the site .land has been handed over to aghosh authorities by bahria town and development of main road may start in a couple of months. money of remaining installment will also be obtained from members but it is likely that procedures may start in amonth or so but i advise all members to keep visiting site and office of aghosh to exert pressure . buying and selling will only start once aghiosh offices will start functioning and verifying the files

Dear all, It would be highly appreciable if anyone can reply the following 1. Is this housing scheme is managed by cda. 2. Who are the developers? 3. The age of this project till now. 4. Any disputed area of land within the project area.

AOA, i have visited Agosh-I near Swan Garden and CBR Town. Property dealers were saying that soon this society will be overtaken by CBR and thats why prices are going high. Yesterday when i visited society office for plot transfer, the president said that the file is fake and said that there are about 42 plots in Agosh society whose files are missing. And president of society also mentioned that CBR not going to overtake AGOSH and these are fake news spread by property dealers for increasing prices. ALLAH has saved me as i hadnt yet made the payment.

So lesson i have learned is that not to invest in private societies. Only invest in DHA or CDA

To me this is a flop/failed scheme, Qabza Group is active in Agosh 2, i purchased a commercial plot in 2008 in 16 Lac, and when i saw no development, no interest by the society, i though to sell this off, I searched for a buyer for like 1 year, and in the end an investor bought it from me in 10 Lacs, where i went for transfer, the society asked me to deposit 4 Lac development charges on the plot, i was shocked and had a dialouge, later i paid 3 Lac and got 7 in hand after 5 years.

@ Sajjad Bhai, we should prioritize and tell this to people. 1.CDA 2.DHA 3.Bahria 4.MPCHS 5.PHA No fraud, no qabza mafia, no extra dues (hidden dues)

Nothing else than that.

The last time I heard about Agochs-II when the society made an announcement in newspapers and asked its members to get their computerized letters issued. For further details please check out their website: https://www.agochs-ii.com. Or contact them at (051) 210 3777.

Few years back there had been a confirmed news about DHA Islamabad taking over Agochs-ii and merging it with DHA-3. However, this deal did not materialize for reason unknown and Agochs-II went back to square one.

Http://www.dhai.com.pk/AGOCHS-IIAlloteesUndertaking.htm

This scheme is listed on CDA website, has its layout plan approved, but NOC not yet obtained, check out:

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=15

My assessment: If you have a Agochs-II file, then just hang on to it. This a top location and with fast development in adjacent areas this will not remain dead for long. So your patience may bring fruit, you never know. But if you're planning to buy a file, then don't, as the risks are much higher.

All members just put some pressure on administration it will be ok in month i assure u. Please call them visit there office in g 9 ibme sina road

Dear Dr. Saleem,

Its a big lesson to learn. Do not invest in a private or less famous society, until you reach some certainty. However, just hope for the best, and Mr. Waseem is right. Try to exert pressure on the administration. This may create an impetus for the society to resurrect.

I am shocked to know that the society is listed on CDA website and still it has got no heed. May ALLAH help us all. Aameen. regards, z@in N@deem

For all those having AGOCHS I & II files old or new , Please contact me for sale or purchase on immediate basis , we would like to help .

Please don't hesitate to contact .

Sami haider # 03335105125

We would like to help you in this regard . If you are interested on selling the plot please don't hesitate to contact.

Sami haider # 03335105125

Apparantley is ok now, prices have hiked. Its similar scenario with Soan Garden, behind the scenes politics which involve the members who invested there earlier to suffer. There is a big demand for AGOCHS 2 now.

I also visited site development activity has started at slow pace . Lets see what happens but every one to keep an eye and do visit site to maintain momentum of pressure

Commercial plots were selling around 14 lakhs earlier in the year and now are fetching around 18 lakhs!

What is the current prices of residential plots?

30x60

40x80

Actually good question Muhammed Jaffar.

Can anyone shed some light on the prices of both residential and commercial plots?

Asalam o alakum to all

Do any one knows about bankers city ? I invested in this scheme in 2006 but till now donot know about it. Is this still exist?

How can I recover my investment?