Al-Kabir Orchard Location

Hello,
I wanted to ask about Al-Kabir Town’s new project, Al-Kabir Orchard. sasta ha 105000 me 3 marla but its location is a little bit off from road and it was formally Al-Ehsan garden.
So i wanted to ask if this will be a good investment? ya log bas Al-Kabir Developers ki waja se he investment krain gay? plot is not expensive but still, investment ka sochna chahiya?

On the map, I see Al-Kabir Orchard located off G.T Road past Kala Shah Kaku. If I am looking at correct location, then this is not an ideal place to invest at the moment.

No doubt Al-Kabir has gained success and attention on its Raiwind road projects, specially its Phase II which is doing very well at the moment. However, for a project that targets low income groups, this off-city distance is a big risk for investment.

If you want to compare prices, then better compare with Kala Shah Kaku nearby abadies bit away from GT Road, how much they are asking. Only then you can estimate ROI.

Conclusion: It is better to invest in new blocks and projects of Al-Kabir town along Raiwind road closer to Adda Plot as this will fetch better ROI in short term.

I seocnd this, I visited the place on this weekend and it turned out it is really an “pind”. As i could perceive, there is no chance of getting a decent road to approach GT and the college schools. if this will sell, then it will be sold on Al-kabir brand name.

Yes, Raiwind Road is hot place for investment, no matter the location, societies are getting a handsome influx of investment.