Are you excited for dha multan rumanza golf community plot ballot?

The defence housing authority (dha) multan is set to organize a computerized ballot for determining successful applicants for plots situated in the recently announced rumanza golf community on december 5. From what i’ve heard, the upcoming residential project is continuing to generate an enthusiastic response from both genuine buyers and investors.
The dha multan management has promised numerous lake attractions, cricket grounds, a dedicated commercial area, and other state-of-the-art facilities for said housing scheme being developed around an 18-hole golf course.
How many of my forum brethren have applied for 12-marla, 1-kanal, and 2-kanal residential plot cuts in the rumanza golf community. Moreover, what are your expectations from the project;

Dear Enthusiast,

Doesn't just mind boggles at what human can accomplish when he has the endless means at disposal? The 18-hole golf-course with lush greens in a city where there is hardly any greens. Rumanza only has appeal for the top 1% and the rate at which it is selling says a lot about the unequal division of wealth in Pakistan, doesn't it?

Just today it was announced that DHA Multan is offering loans for home construction. They negotiated a contract with bank al habib and now the people can get a loan between PKR 10 million to PKR 15 million, if their monthly income is between 60 thousand to 1 lac. Also, the loan is available at a subsidised rate of 1 Year Kibor + 1.75% per annum - which is pretty amazing.

There will be some catch at the bank's end, there always is. But I am just marvelling at how only the rich are qualified for loans when the low-income groups need it most? Aint this a wonderful world?