Attention members, G-17,Supreme Court Employees Cooperative Housing Society, Islamabad

I am going to launch a compliant in National Accountability Bureau office islamabad against the administration of supreme court employees cooperative housing society G-17 islamabad for non compliance of their promise they made years ago in the wake of society development and plots possession.

In this wake i need your help and support, feel free to contact me on my cell number 0332-5607616

Dear Shoaib,

I am also a victim and would be available for any support you require.

Regards,

I think one must fight for his rights and its better to do so using the legal way like shoaib sab u are doing. But i must say that it is a long term process and our judicial system is having many loop holes which are exploited by the “strong ones”, so the society might hire an advocate to counter u, and the case will go on and on…so if u have enough time then muster ur support from other affectees and then go for it…

AOA, Friends its really good step.

I visited G-17 couple of weeks ago, The location of society is good but Society doesn't have any access that's why i think there is no development on ground. Most of people even doesn't know about Supreme Court Employees Cooperative Housing Society.

Thanks

Please send me the crossed scanned copy of provisional allotment letter and id card copy for lodging a compliant of "Public Cheating at Large" in NAB, Islamabad

Email me on theelegant444@gmail.com

Kindly share method how one can put his case in NAB. Almost every society in ZOne-II has earned bad repute and taken years to deliver and which ever delivered is substandard.

So my wishes are with you and all affected member should stood beside you. Every thing has its impact and it would definitely have positive effect rather than you do nothing.

kindly keep us updated whatsoever news or their.

some one may plan the same against JKCHS (F-16 being 10 years delayed) i will provide one effected member with financial support.

For the purpose of lodging compliant in Public Cheating at large I need at least 50 affectees of G-17

People dont stand for their right, so face troubles wrightly or wrongly. Many times i seen govt authorities takes action when affectees pursue it. Hope people will jon you, for good cause.

Can someone tell for how long this G-17 is faking people on promises?

Hi Shoaib,

Did you go to NAB?

Ali

Dear Ali,

I need at least 50 applications to lodge compliant in NAB

Dear

shoaib i am with you as well what you need info from our side regards

Dear Mr. Shoab,

Have you acquired the required numbers to lodge complaint against the SCECHS. I can also send you some more documents if required.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Ahsan Riaz

rajaahsanpk03@yahoo.com

Hi Shoab,

Any update about the current situation about society.....

Dear

all what we can do get together into suprem court there is lot of media person i spoke in there media room first floor they said if we gave them proper application aganist suprem court employees coperative housing society then they will show this news in media and it will work

Good Idea Waqas, But first we should get the numbers, i don’t see many people visiting this post. How can we get the numbers to lodge a complaint?

Asslam O Alykum,

I am also a member of Supreme Court housing society. I am also with you guys. I am ready to provide whatever you want to lodge complaint.

Dears, if any one of you knows a good lawyer who can help us in this regards, I think we should try to file a case so that we can hope something positive will come out of it.

This issue should also be highlighted in the press. I have tried to reach some of the renowned journalists through twitter etc to get their attention on this matter but they never respond.

We should keep on trying through all our resources....

But the question is to find out the reason that why they are not been able to start the development. Do they have any plan's in the future to develop this area or have they finalized that they will not develop the area.

Once we will get the information about that than according to that we will approach to some lawyer if required

Need your opinion on that

Dear All,

Any update on supreme court society? If someone knows where is society office?

Regards,