AWT D-18 Prices Going Up. Interchange Works In Full Swing

You mean to say around 45 lac?

Yes They will IA

Thank you Syed for the valuable insight. I will try and go for a 10 marla in H block in AWT sometime next month. I just hope now that I plan on doing this prices don't hike.

@ Tayub, how did you get the figure of 45? Surely that it far too steep, maybe once the society gets built up and people start to construct their homes in H block then that figure maybe realistic but not now.

Sheikh sb He’s refereeing to a and b block one kanal

@ Sheikh Bro I am talking about 1kanal plot in block A or D as current prices are around 30-35lac. If it goes up by 10 lac then it'll touch 45 lac. Some senior members can comment better on price

For B and D blocks I am fairly confident kanal will touch 45, about A block I am not very sure it will be immediate. The larger number of investors in AWT are from middle income salaried class who are trying to take advantage of the still relatively affordable prices, so the demand for 10 marla plots is very high as compared to kanal plots. It is leading to some pricing distortions as well. For example in D block, the price of 10 marla has reached about 75% of the price of a kanal. Offcourse, the excellent location of 10 marla in D block also has a role in this, but these are in higher demand, as of now. 2 kanal plots are not being frequently traded.

@Sheikh sb. I have a feeling the next jump in prices is about to hit H Block as the demand for this block has really gone up given the prices. I am never great with timing myself, but I hope you bag your deal before the storm strikes. Good Luck.

@Syed Amjad,

Thanks for a lot for all the great information.

Really grateful for all your input.

Keep up the good work

@SyedAmjad Sb,

Great work done bro. Keep it up.

Regards

Amjad sb thanks for sharing. Really helpful

Regards

You are welcome AH, Mr Khan and Ali1. And while I am at it, let me also dispel a misperception regarding the interchange loop connectivity.

The first loop, the North loop, is fast nearing completion. The motorway fence has been removed for linking it with the motorway and work on construction of toll plazas has already started. This loop will be divided into two roads through a median wall. One road will be for traffic coming from peshawar side entering AWT. The second road will be for traffic going from AWT to Islamabad.

The second loop, South Loop, construction was initially started but then temporarily halted. I am told it is to commence this week. This loop will also have two roads. One road for traffic coming from Islamabad into AWT, the other for trafffic going from AWT towards Peshawar side. Its a complete interchange in every aspect. I will visit the site this week InshAllah and try to get the latest update and possibly some pictures.

Thanks for the update.

Heard news about the start of development of veterans society d18. The prices there r very less as ccompared to awt and echs. Any suggestions about this investment opportunity? Thanks

@Naveed. So far they have only restarted work on the entrance gate only, I am not sure about the development of society. It has been dysfunctional since its inception but now with a price bonanza creeping into this area courtesy the Sangjani Interchange, some people have again tried to reactivate the society. I think they even held their first proper AGM in a long time this Friday in G-9. They might end up doing a decent job, but its too early to tell.

May be they were waiting for the boom to happen which it has but i guess we just have to wait as i am aslo intrested in buying 1 or 2 plots there …

Can someone place a link of a high resolution map of AWT. I can’t seem to find one on the internet. Even the awt.com.pk doesn’t have a map. It seems they have other priorities, judging from their website.

@FCC. When you have "other side businesses" the likes of Askari Bank, Askari cement, Insurance, Aviation etc, I guess its natural to lose a little focus!

However, you might find this link useful:

http://epropertypk.com/maps/islamabad/cda-sectors/awt-islamabad-map.html

Thank you brothers for the insight and clarification. I shall explore H block in AWT as this seems to be reasonable and within my budget.

Asking prices for top location (corner, main boulevard/road) 10 marla plots in H block are also approaching 20 lakhs now.

Can somebody share the price of 1 kanal plot in G block? Comments required from experts who have an exact idea.

It could be in the range of 25-30 lakh, if you mention a plot no. I could give you a more exact range. Location of Kanal plots in g block is not very good as they are located in a corner of the society near the boundrywall, plus the land is not levelled. Before transacting, check prices from atleast 2-3 dealers.