Awt D18 future for investment

What is future of D-18, AWT, 10 marla plot for investment ?

Need experts advice please

1 Like

Dear Rehan Khattak Sab.

AWT & PAF Tarnol were the brands which B-17 used few years back to Show the importance of the location. But with the Passage of time, B-17 Went far beyond the level Where AWT can imagine only. PAF Tarnol has made some reputation & good name, But AWT is lagging the race.

The reason was, Old fashioned Map & Infrastructure, and No Interchange at M2.

But few years ago, AWT got an interchange & its functional now. Secondly the AWT management acknowledged the Problem & working on Providing underground electricity & other modern facilities.

This is the reason why their rates are going up now. The positive thing is they have all land acquired & developed with posession plots. Each & every Street has the access of Utilities. There are very few houses construted there. But with the increase of number of residents, I think commercials will start constructed & other life facilities will also be there. But at the moment there is no market or hospital school i think.

I came to know there is a school but any other forum member may confirm if it is there or not, as im not sure.

Regards,
Humayyun.

3 Likes

One thing we must acknowledge that Islamabad will expand towards zone 2 now.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply…
Kindly advise what would be good alternative with bright future in terms of investment… my budget is between 45 to 50 lacs

rehan khattak bhai i would suggest u bahria phase 8 & extension, and faisal hills in this budget.

1 Like

Orchard seems better than phase-8 extension per development pace…

1 Like

AWT compare to other society which on Fathjang road is best option but development is bit slow as usual govt society trend .