B-17 is good for residence or not.

Please help me to take the decision to buying a plot b-17. It is good for residence or not . I heard that margala avenue will link to b- 17 in near future according to the b-17 AGM. And it is easy to approach to islamabad form b-17.

I went there a few days back. I really liked B-17 blocks A,B and C. It is a posh development by any standards and I liked the location better than Bahria and DHA near Rawat.

Many people have already moved there.

Scenery is better plus drive will be better too if they can complete the Tarnol crossing widening project asap. Work is going on.

Dear Zeb_ms,

in my opinion it's best project in zone2 for living or for investment point of view but Multi management is not serious to resolve remaining issues.D block is major issue for B-17 when it will clear then investors will take U-turn to B-17.My prayers and good wishes for this project.

MA is not in hand of Multi.MA is just one wild card to attract investors.

Regards

No.

environmental issues.

Multi mgmt issues. Not resolve the remaining processions

no good hospital near at moment

water ??

Pardesi Bhai. I don't think B-17 is good at all. You are a very good person and that is why arguing with you. Try to go to Bahria Enclave if you haven't been to it in your visit.

Other than this, coming to main question, I think B-17 has only one advantage over Bahria Enclave that it's close to GT Road. Otherwise development standards are much better than MPCHS. Security is better. Water is no problem. Gas is there. No load shedding probably. Environmentally it's a great place. Cooler is summer due to Murree winds. Schools is adjacent. Hospital is in making. Prices in negative so good time to buy for house.

Malik sahab I agree that Bahria enclave is better in all respects but I like the location of B-17 more than Bahria Phases 1-8. Development standard of B-17 is below Bahria but still Multi Garden is quite classy.

Overall during my visit, I reached the conclusion that Multi Garden is better value for money as compared to other projects. I may be wrong, but it will give better roi than Bahria.

BUT what about the prices?B-17 has been hyped so much ,that its prices are close to in par with safari valley phase 8 , and or dha 2 end blocks in terms of per Marla calculations, and here you cannot overrate b-17 over these locations, safari valley proper is far better than b-17 in every aspect.

Sir prices are on higher side because of good location and certainty of Margalla Avenue. This road project can be delayed but cannot be shelved because it is already semi complete. On completion of this road project, B-17 prices will jump to DHA-2 levels it is expected.

I also had a visit almost a month back. I liked D-17 in comparison with B-17 and prices are better. I think B-17 is over priced. If Margalla avenue is a catalyst than it will benefit D-17 more. It's also not Over priced. Really I was disappointed with B-17 considering its prices. I though B-17 would have much better development.

On the contrary, it's also a fact that Multi maintained its difference of price to around 50 Lakh with Police Foundation in E-11 in 500 yard plot. People pay Multi in mature projects too.

Regarding location I want to make myself understand that why location on GT road is important? Do we travel every week to some other cities? Rent people want to live in Zone 1 who go back home every week. There are so many plazas of apartments are in making in E-11, G-11, D-12 and even F-10 that it also equals a sector. Job people would prefer apartments to live close to employment spots instead of traveling so far.

There is too much dust in B-17, stone crushing and cement plant in the neighborhood…a lot of filling…the terrain in not natural…a remote location…stone blasting noise 24/7…a major part C, D, E, F are in taxila…using name of Islamabad illegally…

In Zone-II, B-17 (A, B and C blocks only)is an excellent option for living purpose w.r.t location and development standards.

Waoooo Million, this much scary, I am afraid any one can defend it now?

B-17 will be the best project in Zone 2.. Bahria Enclave might be great in all matters but in the end, the property is not yours technically, it will belong to Bahria Town so I don't BT for that matter.

Get a plot in B or C block as this is the best time to buy.

@Zeb_ms:

If you want immediate construction and living please do visit F-17 MPCHS.

For all zone 2 living, security must be top priority for living.

In F-17 MPCHS, 02 brothers of Chaudry Abdul Majid (General Manager, MPCHS)are already living. So no compromise from MPCHS management on anything especially security.

Lol security and Pakistan. Two opposite things… Everyone has to secure themselves, the state cant protect anyone sadly.

In my opinion Bahria and DHA will be on risks after Peshawar attack on Army school.Some how these societies belong to defense or show defense name.

Any way in Zone-2 B-17 is dominant brand due to its location. Excess to Public transport is vital for 99% Pakistanis. So this reason B-17 make its importance in Zone-2.

In future New airport and Margalla Avanue will boom B-17 location.

B -17 has got a prime location, being in the middle of GT road and motorway and close to airport and then close again to new sectors being launched which gives its access to the main islamabad.

In 1 or 2 years, b-17 will be a totally different story after the construction of margalla avenue as it will become centerstage whereas Bahria and defence has nothing to do with islamabad, they are an extension of rawalpindi.

Good point Zeeshan Sb… But these two cities will join each other like they have in many other palces. Eventually DHA, Bahria, Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Zone 2 etc will become a giant metropolis.