Bahria enclave construction cost in 2022

Dear experts,

Whats the average construction cost of 10 marla grey structure in bahria enclave Islamabad?

I offer my best servuces to construct your home A Grey construction cost with material as per Bahria rules and regulations will be
Rs.1890/sft

Best regards
rootsengineerings@gmail.com
03217867889 what’s up as well

A.O.A,
Grey structure with material is 2350 per sqft

Depends on the following:

1. Are two water overhead tanks included?
  2. How much roof slab would be extended as it increases the sq ft?
  3. Boundary wall included & of concrete or bricks?
  4. All floors, both, 1st & 2nd would be made ready for tiles or marbled …that is called " kacha Karna".
  5. Main gate would be fixed or not
  6. When windows/doors would be installed, the corners discrepancies to be corrected by the contractor or not?
  7. Top roof boundary wall to be included & with concrete or bricked?
  8. Staircases to be made ready for marbling or tiles?
  9. Several preagreed activities in main foundations?
  10. Sewages tanks and diging hole for the main house Earth
  11. If basement then several more activities to be decided beforehand?
  12. Water " khurras" would be made where & how many as it needs destruction work once not decided with the contractor.
    There are some more but not big ones which your contract might insist when paying him off at end.
    …most contractors are very smart & shall try to take your immediate decisions on several things but " they have added up their calculations but you did not"…beware of that …
    I am sorry as these are basics but might save you Lacs & Lacs of Rs if you sit on weak side when making a contract…
1 Like

Thank you AQ sab for a very informative post. This will help alot in drafting a contract to many people.

You are most welcome sir
You can visit my office without any monetary obligations to get more familiar with & can also see our done projects both residential & commercials on ground.

Grey Stractures with material is 2200 PSF.
NSA Group.
Abdullah

We can offer you designs and execution at one place.

Contact us for further discussions

Team dSA
0092-333-4220989

@yousafnoor @ahsanjaved87x
Hi,
Totally agree with Mr. Yousaf, a lot of factors are taken into consideration before I can give a rate. The rate which I give includes everything and everything is decided in a detailed & proffessional contract. I am attaching a document with the list of services we provide and my contact details. You are most welcome to contact for any query or details.
Regards,
Ayaz Rahim
S.A.S ENTERPRISES ®