Bahria enclave sector a & c 10 marla residential plots price

Aoa guys,

I am an overseas pakistani living in gulf seeking your expert advice regarding buying a 10 marla residential plot in be sector c.

Can you guys please advise what are the prices there? My budget is around 8 to 9 million and one seller offered a plot for 9 million is it the valid price?

Thank you for your help.

Yes, in sector c A 10 Marla plot Ranges from 8 to 9 million.while you can purchase in sector N between 5 to 6 Million.

Thanks for the info Danish.

Bahria Enclave is a good project but make sure to visit the plot before buying it. As there is a lot of issue of filling in this area. Some part of the sector A is of total filling and that can cost u a lot more money while building the house. A good plot in good area of sector A can cost around 95 to 1 crore if u do the extensive research yourself. But again if u got the plot in filling area U will regret the money that u were trying u save while buying the plot.

JazakAllah Khair @Sarmad

I am concerned about the filling issue also and did some research, a friend is suggesting if the filling is not so deep then it is not a big issue, there are two solutions for that either make a basement or fix the land, of course, it will add more to the construction cost, what you guys suggest ?

Thanks

Rahat, as far as I know, there is no 10 marla plot in sector C. If they have created a new one then 9 million would definitely be a good buy.

There is 10 marla cutting in sectors C1, C2 and C3. Price range is quite wide, that is from 65 lac to 125 lac depending upon location and features. So tell us exact sector, street, sun-facing and features (park, corner, extra land, etc.) that will help us guide you better.

By the way, Malik Riaz managed to get a clean chit from SC today, so there is expected to be some volatility in BT market.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/03/21/sc-accepts-bahria-towns-rs460bn-offer-halts-nab-reference/

Mr Rahat sector A is a good sector and is almost populated. It all depends upon the time u want to settled in Bahria Encalve. If u live immediately after building your house then Sector A is preferable. 10 marla plots are only available in Sector C1, c2 and C3 as entioned by the Isloo 1. I would recommend u to buy plot in Sector c1 as it is getting populated too and u can get a good plot on solid area within the budget of 9 million. Hope u secure a good deal. Best of Luck.

JazakAllah Khair @isloo and @sarmad

I going to skip sector A because it has deep filling issues.

I have options in sector C1 st# 11 and 16, features as far I know, no corner plot and no extra land, I am not sure it is sun facing and has a park.

Thanks

10 marla in Sec A is not on filling area, it is solid land. Only kanal cutting few streets in deep filling

Ok

@isloo1 what about sector C1 st# 11 and 16?

Find a plot in overseas b and get it in RS.8m to 8.5m

transfer fee on 10 marla plot in sextor c is 6.5 Lac

good liv

Rahat, C1 is mostly solid area, but you should confirm it with local dealers and Bahria office to be sure.

Thanks everyone for the advice :slight_smile: