Bahria Town Phase 8 rise in 2015

Update

What’s new in Bahria Paradise Commercial Complex?

2 Likes

There is new upcoming project in Bahria Paradise Commercial by the name of Opal Mall & Luxury Suites. It is a high rise project with 21 storeys which will be highest building in Bahria Phase 1 to 6.

2 Likes

Oh That’s Good. So this project belongs to which company?

2 Likes

It is a new project of Sapphire Builders & Associates.

2 Likes

Kindely provide me the details.

2 Likes

Thank you for mentioning. We have Commercial Arena, Corporate SUites and Residential Floors Available! Feel free to Contact at 0346 1669959 and 0346 1669950- Limited Inventory Available _ NOCs all APPROVED

2 Likes

This 21 story building consist of commercial, residential ,cooperate suites and two luxury duplex pent houses with high ceiling floors (16-13 foot), specious corridors and wide balconies for beautiful views. Payment plans are available as per client’s convenience.

2 Likes

The owner of Sapphire Builders & Associate is Mr. Faisal Aizaz Khan. He is the land provider of DHA Peshawar and has the experience of construction industry for more than 20 years.

1 Like

Detail

Thanks for the update Humayyun bro.

I hate to sound like RRR opponent, which I am not. But the ground reality supports my skepticism. This regime is too “nalaiq” to undertake such projects. They have already goofed up the first launch, where Niazi’s ATM machines made billions. Then there is Peshawar BRT with huge escalated cost and extremely delayed delivery.

So, in Imtiaz’s words: Inn se na ho paye ga.

Now both RRR & BTR threads are matching the topic Isloo Brother

@humayyun.786 bro, such a long video for a single point that investor has disregarded upcoming RRR announcement and moved to BTK.

Well, I have already reported a couple of weeks back that Bahria’s key investors have been tasked to pump money into upcoming BT Peshawar, and for that every Tom and Harry has been given a target. It maybe for this reason that you are seeing drought in BT Rwp.

Isloo Brother,

Now Video length is the problem. true

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, I have to give candid feedback, can’t stoop to flattery. That’s not my level.

You should always expect honest and blunt feedback from me. And I expect the same in return.

Cheers.

1 Like

Brother i have already cut it short from 1 hour to 30 minutes, Then 30 Minutes & 20 minutes.

Now i have further cut it short to 5 to 10 minutes.

If you want 2-3 minutes video, Its not the type of video in which you can analyse the things. What will be difference if i come to tell only Market rates. & beg to deal with us???

Althogh i am dealing in few societies in addition to working for my finance profession in Capital Markets. But i never beg in any video for deals, 7 My total information is not limited to rates only.

Data Analysing & The forecasting is the key.

Just balance the video length with amount of information. Unless there’s suspense, undue length and little information is off-putting. The same goes with a web page, that is, it’s loading time versus content value decides whether someone will stay on it or not.

I am sure you’re making all this efforts to make your channel a big hit. If you do, then you must read and follow some guidelines on how to make your videos interesting for general audience, not just “khush aamdi tola”.

One way to add value is to do voice-over on actual video shoot of the area, instead of random video clips. Just my 2 cents !

For Big Hits, I Have A Music channel. The purpose for this Channel is to Introduce Financially analyzing & forecasting of the Real estate Sector. This is the reason why i am not adding Daily On ground Videos, drone views, & other things. Although its very easy for a person to do for the hits.

Consuming your time to analyse the things is difficult. But Many people feel relaxed after getting a clear picture.

RRR Further Details