Bahria Town Phase 8 rise in 2015

Agreed to Isloo1 sb.

As per situation, one day G-16 could get access from Srinagar highway as distance to G-16 is not much.

Yes access from GT road is messy and smaller in size,too.

I think with the arguments that G-16 will be best after the interchange, one should consider the I-16 which have possession in all of the sub sectors and already good population in I-16/2. It will have the equal chances to get the future interchange and a proper CDA sector not a private or cooperative society sitting in CDA land.

It might prove better in 5 years, i believe.

Bahria rawalpindi plots price is on the rise. Question to seniors. Should i sell my 5 marla bahria orchard plot or hold it? last 2 months it has improved from 14 to 19-20 lac

Which other blocks have seen price increase?
What abt populated places safari valley blocks and underdevelop phase 8 ext?

Sector L 10 marla has shot up by 10 to 15 lac and still increasing by the day.

Not only phase 8, overall area prices including DHA phase 2,3 & 5 raised by more then 25% in last year or so, especially DHA phase 3 & 5 surprisingly gaining faster compare to on ground reality for living.

With the current growth overall and specially in BT phase 8.
Need guidance from experts
Is it the right time to exit ?
I bought a 7 Marla in safari valley in 2016 and in ~ 5 years price growth is ~ 60% only, including current rise.

My anticipation is that phase 8 will not have rise further after the amnesty schemes is over. Even phase 8 may be stagnant again, once BT Peshawar is launched, as it happened before at BTK launch.

True Zubair sb. I personally think the rates of BT phase 8 are volatile in nature. When this RRR boom will over and dust settle downed the rates will again re adjust. Specially for people having non possession plots should exit by taking gains and reinvest in some possession property.

Thanks a lot Khalid Sb.
Can you please suggest some good investment options in 55-60 lacs budget. Possession plots for safe as well as beneficial for ~ 2 years period.

Still the prices in phase 8 are affordable compare to its offering, i.e nicely developed and good percentage of populated area having all required facilities, no other nice area can match that in this price range.

Its prices are gradually going up due to genuine buyers interest for living, I doubt the developed area will see any dip, but will further rise. Check the prices in DHA 3 few km away which is not even livable yet and the prices are gaining with every day pass.

In Bahria town phase 8 extension prices have rised so quicky in last 10 days, Issuance of Funds for RRR was the hot news, Majority of the investors have hold their files, even kanal files are absent from the market. My dealer told me a 5 plot that was costing 13.50 lacs last week is selling not less than 14.50 now. He says the prices will jump further in upcoming days.

For Bahria town phase 8 saw a very good jump in prices as well. A relative on mine told me a plot he was going to buy was quoted 36 lacs. And after a single day passed, That plot was available on a quote of 40 lacs.

Humayyun bahi same reply in two different topics you looks quite excited about phase 8 and ext

Dear. This comment relates to RRR, Phase 8 And 8 extension. So updated with this to all followers of these three topics.

Humayyoun sb is right. Orchard 5 marla was solid at max 15 lacs. Now minimum available at 20 lacs. Happened just after 6 weeks. Typical with bahria as when rises, it does on daily basis but this time, I do not think files being bought by bahria itself but on RRR.

I advised to our forum members since two years invest in Bahria,B-17 and Dha-3,5.All over prices jump and some areas out of control.I purchased 3 plots 30x60 Dha-3 sector B in price of 56 to 59 lakh 7 months before as i asked to AQ sab at that time now dealers are offer me 78 to 84 lakh.Everywhere possession plots jump but more jump in Dha-3,5 and Bahria-8,Ext.

Regards

Nadeem bhai
Bundle of thanks of yours ever sincere advice.
My money has always been locked up in business which Alhamdolillah is going very good...more than 25% profit in construction business is guaranteed if you do honesty in your project.
Now gearing up to construct another plaza in phase-8 In Shaa Allah. Pls pray for me success.

Dear AQ sab,
As you know i stuck up in Kuwait and Airport still closed and no offer for return tickets.I hope next month i will be in Pak inshAllah.My good wishes and lot of prayers for you sir.
Regards

Sir pls do contact

Want to meet you in person and shall show you my done projects.

Sir what are the rated of Commercial Plots in Phase 8?

It is a broad question..

Let me re-phrase....can I get something in 15 Million?