Bahria Town Phase 8 rise in 2015

Detail

Thanks for the update Humayyun bro.

I hate to sound like RRR opponent, which I am not. But the ground reality supports my skepticism. This regime is too “nalaiq” to undertake such projects. They have already goofed up the first launch, where Niazi’s ATM machines made billions. Then there is Peshawar BRT with huge escalated cost and extremely delayed delivery.

So, in Imtiaz’s words: Inn se na ho paye ga.

Now both RRR & BTR threads are matching the topic Isloo Brother

@humayyun.786 bro, such a long video for a single point that investor has disregarded upcoming RRR announcement and moved to BTK.

Well, I have already reported a couple of weeks back that Bahria’s key investors have been tasked to pump money into upcoming BT Peshawar, and for that every Tom and Harry has been given a target. It maybe for this reason that you are seeing drought in BT Rwp.

Isloo Brother,

Now Video length is the problem. true

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, I have to give candid feedback, can’t stoop to flattery. That’s not my level.

You should always expect honest and blunt feedback from me. And I expect the same in return.

Cheers.

1 Like

Brother i have already cut it short from 1 hour to 30 minutes, Then 30 Minutes & 20 minutes.

Now i have further cut it short to 5 to 10 minutes.

If you want 2-3 minutes video, Its not the type of video in which you can analyse the things. What will be difference if i come to tell only Market rates. & beg to deal with us???

Althogh i am dealing in few societies in addition to working for my finance profession in Capital Markets. But i never beg in any video for deals, 7 My total information is not limited to rates only.

Data Analysing & The forecasting is the key.

Just balance the video length with amount of information. Unless there’s suspense, undue length and little information is off-putting. The same goes with a web page, that is, it’s loading time versus content value decides whether someone will stay on it or not.

I am sure you’re making all this efforts to make your channel a big hit. If you do, then you must read and follow some guidelines on how to make your videos interesting for general audience, not just “khush aamdi tola”.

One way to add value is to do voice-over on actual video shoot of the area, instead of random video clips. Just my 2 cents !

For Big Hits, I Have A Music channel. The purpose for this Channel is to Introduce Financially analyzing & forecasting of the Real estate Sector. This is the reason why i am not adding Daily On ground Videos, drone views, & other things. Although its very easy for a person to do for the hits.

Consuming your time to analyse the things is difficult. But Many people feel relaxed after getting a clear picture.

RRR Further Details

Those who have been holding investments in Bahria Town projects across Pakistan should hold their position for next few months and watch the political wind change. Hopefully, things will turn batter for BT in the new scenario.

Agreed
If Govt goes, the Nigran govt would sure take it soonest to win next election in twin cities.
Kash Inn ghadhoun main Zara see aqal hotee.

If Election would had been won based on Performance, Showbaz would had won it like 10 times in a Row. Yes, I am a resident of Twin Cities and I invite you to just my own constituency to see mega projects completed in that constituency in same tenure:

• Institute of Cardiology/Urology
  • Rawal Hospital
  • Rawal Park
  • Metro
  • Metro Extension (incomplete)
  • Constituency Wide Garbage Collection and Sanitation (Alburaq)
  • Provisioning of Free Wifi in Public Parks (was operational but now rolled back)

I am not counting those Naali Pakki/Gali Paki sort projects. Not to forget Showbaz got ADB agreed to fund the RRR but than Faizabad Turmoil and Election time came!!

Bust the Myth
Anyone with an iota of sense knows, you hardly win elections via performance you will it by being an absolute puppet

Amid the depression of everything in the country, at least we listen good stuff, admiringly managed by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Are we gonna convert into another politica thread or what??

Sorry !
Overjoyed with good news, posted at wrong place.

@fatimasheikh024 @fatima_9 @HumairaSulehri @humairasalman.hs @humairamamil999 @meher.nigar @meherba.alam @areebaali @Fariaaltaf @fariaraza70
KINDLY CONTACT ME AND GET RID OF THE HASSLE/STRESS AS WE BUY IT FROM OUR CLIENTS!

AOA,
This is Ayaz from, " Meezban Real Estate & Builders". We provide a number of Professional Services including Real Estate Brokerage & Investment Consultancy and Construction with Material, Construction Consultancy & Material Supply. As Professionals our Consultancy provided is backed by various Surveys along with Constant & Thorough Research of the Real Estate Market(trends, pricing, worthiness, ROI potential etc) of Islamabad mainly and some parts/projects of Rawalpindi such as Bahria Town etc. You are most welcome to contact me to find out ‘The Best Available Options’ according to your budget and the Comparison+Pros & Cons of the options shall also be provided to you.
So, therefore the summary is that you will be provided with more than ONE Option and an estimated/assumed ROI(return on investment)will be provided in figures backed with evidence, making it easier for you to decide where to Invest your hardearned savings.
Regards
Ayaz ur Rahim

We Provide Following Top Notch Professional Services At Competitive Rates:
1.Real Estate Brokerage and Consultancy.
2.Construction with Material and Consultancy
3.Construction Material Supply.
4.Architectural and Interior Designing.
5.Energy Effecient Building (Consultancy+Implementation)
6. Solar Systems(net metering)
7. Gate Automation
8.CCTV and Security Systems
9. Smart Homes.
10. Residential Lifts:Branded(All parts i.e rope
etc)
11. Complete Furnishing
12. Bullet Proofing

P.S: I am attaching my Business Card, all the contact details are mentioned. I Welcome You On Behalf Of Our Enterprise ;To Be A Part Of The Most Satisfied Community:Our Clientage!

IMG-20211017-WA0002

Bahria Overseas 5 Marla house for Sale