Basement: Cost Of Construction

What is average per sq foot cost of construction for a basement?

The question is technical and before reading your post, i had never thought of knowing what would a basement cost me. By not making basements, we waste a huge part of the land we own. I am also interested in knowing the construction cost of a basement that covers the entire area of the house,

Only the basement construction cost depends on the covered area.like you mentioned in your previous post that covered area for basement is 1200 sqft so just for argument sake its dimensions are 30 x 40. You will require 2 tons for the base of the basement and for the concreate walls another 4 tons for the walls and an extra 2.5 tons for the roof (lanter)This is your steel estimate give or take maximum 0.5 tons.total steel required for the basement is 8.5 tons.(Rs78,000 per ton) 800 to 1000 cement bags gravel and sand is around 2 to 4 trucks each. Labor rate is around 300 to 350 per sqft feet if its just the basement.

The steel estimate is on the basis of 6 inch by 6 inch ok for the roof and ground but a bit too much for the walls of the basement.but it will only add strenght to the basement . And if the the plot is of solid ground than one base is enough otherwise you will need to put another set of steel for the strenght.(filling walla plot but normally farm houses are of solid ground)

H--T Sahb, sand, gravel, cement and labout daal k total cost kia banay gi?

Kitna mehnga kaam hai ghar banana.

The steel it self is for 663,000 1000 cement @ 500per bag = 500,000 sand and gravel = 120,000 (estimated) Labor rate @ 350 = 360,000 covered area 1200 sqft

total = 164,3000 for the basement which i think is very costly but depending on the location of the plot it can very well pay off if its for selling purpose.For residential its always good to have a basement.depending you dont have bathrooms in it.

If you are really intrested for the reliable and affordable contractor than you can call us at 0302-4666366. Amer Adnan Associates world class architectural design and 3D visualization firm that specializes in Residential & Commercial projects. The company recently won Asia Pacific Property Awards 2013-14 for the best Interior Design based in Pakistan.

Well, I don't know the exact level of the the plot,, either there is a need to excavate or not ? But in general Whatever the area of your basement is just multiply it with 1750, you will get the exact amount you need for the Grey structure of your basement please

Kind regards

Hassan 0333 422 6133

Can someone tell me how much it will cost to construct a single story house… Cost of gre structure nd also finishing cost Plot area is 4000sqt

For Ground Floor, It depends upon the location of your plot, it will vary between 1100 to 1200 for the covered area of your plot. Say, if your plot area is 4000 sft and you cover around 3200 sft then, it will cost you 3200 x 1100 (or 1200) whatever will be applied.

This cost is only for the grey structure covered area, boundary wall, gate installation, parapet walls and septic tank will be charged separately.

As for as your interior work is concerned, It is always better to comeup with your ideas because this cost varies alot and cannot be calculated like this. E.g If you ask for Marble that cost 150 per sqft or you ask for marble that cost 300/sft, different woods cost with big differences and all interior depends upon your choices , so you can render services of different contractors there, whoever is feasible appoint that, or ask the same contractor to do particular job at the market rate that you got form the market.

If still have queries then please do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to share all the aspects of the project.

KInd regards

Hassan 0333 422 6133

I agree with Mr. Hassan.

You can contact us at 0302-4666366 as we have a team of professional architects, interior designers, 3d visualizers and construction consultants who can actually help you and give you a good idea.

I hope it helps

Good Morning to All of YOU…

Dear Fahadtafheem,

You can contact us at 0302-4666366 as we have a team of professional architects, interior designers, 3d visualizers and construction consultants who can actually help you and give you a good idea.

I hope it helps

@Fahadtafheem,

email me the whole information,location,your contact number ,and query ,i wil be glad to help you regarding.4

annie@ameradnan.com

04236655262,03074573237. 03024666366

@ Mr zakir,

Amer Adnan Associates is one of the leading Architectural Consultancy and Interior Design firm in Lahore that provides its services all across Pakistan. Offering state of the art architectural services and consultancy, we can provide you mind boggling designs for your home, commercial building, hospital, school building and hotels.

AAA offers a range of services that include;

• Architectural Services and Consultancy

• Interior Designing Services

• Construction Services

• 3D Visualization Services

• Home Renovation Services

• Patio Construction services

We, at Amer Adnan Associates provide construction services for residential and commercial plots of 10 Marla and above. Having no parallel all across Pakistan, our interior design services can make your home interior exceptionally awesome.

Having a team of expert interior designers and architects, we assure you to provide a unique and quality work. Satisfaction and comfort are the best rewards; we take from our clients for our unmatchable architectural and interior designing services.

if you have any query fee free to discus,i will be glad if i can help you for construction inbasement project.

Annie@ameradnan.com

Thanks for the information.

We can offer you all kind of building design and execution services at one place with quality works and time completion.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

Dear Construction experts,

If someone builds his house having three levels:

(i) Basement independent Unit;

(ii) Ground-floor independent Unit; and

(iii) First floor independent Unit.

Will this spoil the elevation and outlook of the house?

Or can he still build a beautiful looking bungalow having slanted roof cottage style?

Is it possible or will he sacrifice good looks for good accommodation? Especially basement may raise the height of the ground floor so you have to give 4-5 steps to reach the entrance of the house?

I'm constructing my own house as we speak and half basement for our 1 kanal house has costed us 30 lacs already!! that's just the structure with a labour rate of 225 per sq ft

we're constructing in DHA II sector E.