Best Blocks in Gulberg Residencia?

Dear Experts,

Can someone shed a light on LATEST situation in Gulberg Residencia to guide; which block in Residencia are best for medium and short term investments. Also, It will be great if you can categorize blocks based on below parameters:

• Blocks with Possession Readily Available
  • Blocks with all land clear and no litigation issues.
  • Blocks with X percentage of construction done.
  • Blocks with potential of near future price appreciation.

This information will greatly help forum readers in making best decisions w.r.t. Gulberg investment options.
Regards
Abbasi

1 Like

Dear Abbasi,

Undoubtedly Gulberg is the only option available for investment at best location in Islamabad and prices are always appreciating but if hasn’t shown much progress in terms of development and giving possession to the allotees. It seems to me that the management is less focused on development rather most IB employees or executive members of society own a real estate or development company and busy in filling their own pockets.

• Blocks with possession are very expensive and there is not much juice left other than adjustment of prices as per inflation rate every year.

• There is no guarantee of all land clear/no litigation. These are just market rumors which keep on changing every month. But if by any chance it’s true you can double your profit but it can be both ways and you will have to wait for decades to make it happen. High risk high gains!!!

• We have already seen a huge price surge recently and the market is stagnant now. I don’t foresee some major jump in near future. Instead market will move towards correction and specialty non developed plot will be affected.

It’s my point of view as I’ve some personal experience of investing in Gulberg. I would like @yousafnoor Abdul Qayyum sb and Imtiaz Sb and other seniors to give their feedback on that. I’ve noticed that we don’t have any credible member in this forum particularly regarding Gulberg like we have few names as mentioned above who have extensive knowledge and experience in DHA’s and I series.

Best Regards,
Saad Maqbool

Abbasi sb, here are the details that you were looking for (as per Gulberg site)

https://gulbergislamabad.pk/information.php

Saad sb has shared quite valid points. In addition, I would say:

– Gulberg being a cooperative housing society is extreme slow with development.

– Its acquiring more land and that slows up the process along with trying to get new access.

– I was once interested in either V, T, L, M blocks that still are very attractive. I switched my investment elsewhere because I was a bit short on cash.

Go for possession blocks and they will still give good yield as the commercial nears to completion and more construction.

@Its_ImtiaX Can I get your contact details?