Best commercial options in zone-2 islamabad

Dear members, specially zone-2 experts i am looking for a commercial plot of 5 or 6 marla in zone-2 well known societies like g-15,d-17,b-17 etc.

My budget is 10 million pr.

Senior members, please give your input for Zone-2 commercial plots.

Dear Ahmed Tanoli,

Commercial options and zone2?Allah,Allah kero bhai.I think G-15 is only good in your list but very expensive.B-17 main to app ko dealers hi nachor dain ga.

Please must think 100 times and homework before purchase anything in zone2.

Check something around Islamabad expressway which will give you good return in sha Allah.

My good wishes and lot of prayers for you.

Regards

Nadeem bhai what do you think about the developed commercial plots with possession in safari valley these days, aren’t the prices too good at this time?

@ musafar…Sir their presence in abundance is not making them hot favorite among investors.

But don’t you think that there is going to be enough population for all these commercials once people starts living in bahria. Current times for bahria are low indeed and investors are of course not interested at this time, where the reasons are several

Nadeem sab,

Thanks a lot for your input, but bhai sab Zone-2 is not so bad for commercial purpose. One thing is right that Dealers in Zone-2 have more influence compare to Zone-4 or Zone-5.

So how about commercial investment in Bahria. There is any possibility to buy a commercial plot in Bahria with 10 million with decent population around.

Nadeem bhai and brother Saadi can advise you better, but I believe that you should be able to find something with possession and ready to construct in safari valley for a budget in that neighbourhood these days. Safari valley has people living in it and is developed

Tanoli Sb, D-17 is populated very quickly... So a commercial plot there could be a good option.

Commercial activity in B-17 is also picking up quite fast.... Many projects are under construction... However, it will take some time to get good population in the society.

Regards

Mr.khan,

Thanks for your reply but i want to know the prices of small 30x40 commercial plot in D-17 or B-17 main commercial.My budget is 10 million.

Regards,

@ musafar..sir actually there is a certain ratio of residential to commercial plots in a particular and that ratio is certainly disturbed in case of phase 8.Yes it can prove to be good in very long term but no charm in short or medium term..These ratios would take time to get balanced.

@ ahmed..Sir first of all your budget is not enough to get markaz commercial in any good society..Secondly in my opinion, your budget seems to be fit for phase 8, soan garden, pwd sector commercials, national police foundation sector commercials and naval anchorage..I don't think any feasible options are present in zone 2 for commercial plots.

@Saadi … Good points brother and let’s explore this topic a little more. Do you know what is the residential to commercial units ratio that can be considered healthy? I don’t know the right answer and hope that you or someone else with knowledge can educate us here. I also don’t know what is this ratio in Islamabad which is a mature city now, but I do see lots and lots of residential units being used currently for commercial activities although the designated commercial units are also full. No businessman runs a business on loss, so all of those people must be earning something. If bahria continued to maintain its rule of law and didn’t allow commercial activity in their residential units then these commercial units will have to gain value with time as population increases and thus business activity increases. Also the current very-low prices in phase 8 with unmatched infrastructure being a fundamental long term factor is not something one can ignore. Lastly, the type of people living in a community in terms of their disposable incomes also have to have some bearing on the residential to commercial units’ healthy ratio.

Thanks a lot, Mr,Nadeem ,Musafar,Saadi and Khan sb for your inputs.

Mr.Saadi : I will look in PWD, Jinnah garden,NPF and other societies with this budget.I am looking some thing where if i buy today so i can start construction from tomorrow. That,s why i was asking for good population near by commercial area.

Khan Jee, what is the price in B-17 E block commercial main markaz for a 45*65 plot?

In jinah gardan a friend told me about a commercial plot in around 80 laks, but it will need confirmation, but i will also suggest you to go for some good commercial shoping malls,in zone 2 like emporium in f-10, emporium square now in I-8 markaz for pre launch booking it will give you good return