Best option for heat insulation

Dear forum members, which materila/treatment is the most effect for heat insulation in islamabad. Your suggestion based on personal experiences will be appreciated.
Regards.

Dear suleman

thermopur sheets in 2 inch thickness and 30 to 40 density are best economical insulation.we build over 200 environment control poultry sheds and cold storages,it is a best solution.

Thanks Armco. What is the name of company which provide thermopore sheet and its rate per square ft? What is your opinion about Jumbolon?

Dear suleman

pls contact mr tanveer 0300 9647013 for complete range and discounted prices.he is a big manufacurer in this industy

thanx

AOA

Dear Suleiman

You can also try Jambolan - a product of Diamond Foam

HOMESCON Pvt Ltd

Spring North

Phase-7, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi

homescon@outlook.com

Thermopore sheet is ok as it is cost effective and result almost same.

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Thanks all for your suggestions. Should I install this material on mumty top as well? Any tricks should I follow for its installation?

No Tricks at all just simple laying the sheets on roof and then all usual roof treatment should be done.

You can also do it on mumty.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Thanks DSA for your reply. One more question. Should I do the water proofing (asphalt/tarcoal) before installing the thermopore sheet or above it?

MAT …Munawwar Airconditioning tiles…search on google, u ll find all information.

It will be spread over slab after bitumen coat and then all roof treatment will be done as usually doing.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Insulating only the roof slab doesn't make much difference in heat transfer. Radiation through walls add huge heat load as well.

Is there any expert here to advise how to insulate walls?

Thanks DSA for your replies. I am clear about its installation now.

Jazak Allah

Agreed with TS-1 My room has insulation on roof but it doesn’t have any insulation on walls. Its open from 3 sides. So its remains very hot in summer.

Its simple to install heat resistance sheets in walls. You will create cavity in wall to install sheets and it should be only those walls which is sun facing to reduce the cost.

Hope it will work and if you need any further assistance we are at your disposal.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Hi Bro You have to compare price of SBR chemical read from here Benefits to compare SBR chemical price in Pakistan - Sky Chemical then talk to any companies who provide these services it will help you

False ceiling is also very effectively as it keeps about 1 ft or more gap between roof & false ceiling plus the ceiling material itself is heat insulater.

1 Like

To insulate the Walls, Wood panelling is very useful but expensive.

This depends on your area but the cheapest one that I can recommend is fibreglass. The only downside is that it requires careful handling. You could also go with mineral wool but it is not fire-resistant. There is also cellulos but it is kind of difficult to apply.