Best Options to buy Property in Ajman for Renting

Dear worthy experts i need your opinion on buying property in Ajman for renting. Is it a good option to get reasonable return on investment? Is it safe? What are the issues if property does not get rented or getting less than expected rent? Approximate budget 35 million rupees. Appreciate your valuable insight on this topic. Any alternative investment you suggest for decent return in Pakistan.

Not advised unless rental yield is at least 6-8%, because cost of keeping the property in UAE is high that eats away your rental income. So double-check everything and share your findings here as well.

Anymore suggestions please

@Hamad,
For property in UAE, only Dubai or Abu Dhabi recommended,

In your budget you can check Dubai areas like Marina, JLT, alforjan and Jabel Ali downtown for 1 bedroom. for Abu Dhabi , Al reem and Alreef can be explored also 1 bedroom will be possible.

Rental income is usually 6-7 % after minus of service and chiller charges etc,

The property prices don’t rise here like in Pakistan but some gradual increase happening + the devaluation of Pakistani currency keep making your assets worthy. same applied to your rents, by any depreciation it keep increasing in Pakistani currency.

investmnt in Dubai is lucrative yet it has some downsides such as upkeeping of property. In Pakistan this cost is much lower and the options are endless. With this price, I guess you have a number of options. I would suggest buying property in Gulberg Lahore. I have some projects in mind such as Madison Square, One VH (Extremely luxurious and in this price), and Parkhouse apartments.
However, if you are looking for greater rental income, I would suggest going for hotel apartments and commercial outlets such as Sitara Sitara Serene Tower.
These are some of the options in Lahore. Islamabad and Rawalpindi have some other best options. I would suggest visiting Zameen’s PSE in Multan and the property sales event in Lahore This weekend, September 18. They would better guide you and tell you the recent trends. I suggest meeting with the experts since they have more reliable data.

… and I am not selling any properties on this forum,

@nauman.ahmad_1

Zameen sales rep are not “expert”. They just sell their own inventories.

But I agree, visiting these events introduces you to many projects showcased under the same roof.

Yes, That’s true, as they are not independent so thye might have some biasness in their information. Nonetheless, the events are full of other people and developers who are there for networking which is a positive.

Hi,
I would like to suggest some projects from Islamabad that fall under the specified budget. I think investing in apartments is a good option since it is safe and secure. River Hills 5 is one of the projects that will be great for investment as the developer is experienced and had already delivered projects in Islamabad. Another option that I think will be good Grande Palladium due to its location in Bahria Town, Islamabad. You can even look at other projects like RJ’s Lifestyle and Hyde Park One. Both have good location with value-appreciating aspects.