Best Return on investment(ROI) in Rwp/Isb

If considering property in Islamabad/Rawalpindi which area (society/project) highest ROI in the last four years?

According to my research or knowledge in twin cities, the average property has given 25% ROI in the last four years.

E.g Four years ago I purchased a plot in BE 8 marla in 60Lac now that plot has reached 120lacs, so the ROI is 25% yearly.

Can anyone suggest to me a place where ROI is greater than 25% yearly so that I can shift my property there?

Expert opinion required.
Thanks

@engrmujeeb92 CDA sectors give best ROI and it is safe and secure investment. Plus no exorbitant charges such as heavy transfer fees, possession/utility charges, non-construction penalties, maintenance fee, etc. Second best is DHA.

You might want to consider exiting BE when sale/purchase starts. Right now it is completely dormant, I am told, so you’ll get ripped off by the “investor” dealers.

Thanks for your valuable comments.

Can you please give me an example and also guide me on where I can transfer my property in the CDA sector where I can maximize ROI in the future?

BR,
Engr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman

well a 6 marla house in I-10 that was around 1.6 crore in 2020 is now more than 3.2 crores, a plot in i-15 was around 15 lac in 2018 and now its more than 70 lac, In d-12 a 4 marla was around 60-70 lac in 2018 and now its more than 2 crores, in B-17 and top city a 10 marla was around 40 lac and its more than 1.5 crores. I do not have much knowledge about DHA but my conclusion is that CDA gave the best return in last 4-5 years.

@nice.isb I highly agree and much appreciate your research.

Hey, your content is great. This is Haris, a sales manager at Fumigation Services, working for 5 years. Our company provides several services related to fumigation for homes and businesses. Fumigation Services is a top-notch company that offers the best Pest Control Services to its clients.