Blue world city Islamabad

Hi,
Does anyone have any information regarding blue world city islamabad project(chakkri)

Is this project is approved from rda? Is it safe to invest there. They are providing membership and registration forms now a days and plot rates for 5 marla are 6 to 7 lacks.

Is it safe to invest there

Still not in the approved list of RDA.

Regards

Many real estate projects get approval later. You know legal issues take time to handle. So my question is, is it safe to invest there? any idea or suggestion

Thanks for reminding me about the process....

Best of luck bro with your investments in BlueWorld City....

Plz do keep us posted about their progress...

Regards

@Mr.Khan Bro I have not invested yet that is why i am asking for details. Few days ago they started registration process and claim that before launch only registered members will get discount after that it will launch publicly. I am not a investor that is why I am asking here to get an idea.

Dear Bro, What is so special in this Project 60 Km away from Islamabad, in RDA domain at Chakri, but still using name of Islamabad?

If you can apprise about those features of the project, which are making you convinced about investing there, that would be helpful in analysis.

Price of the project is attracting me. I am thinking if I buy there is there any scope in next 5,10 years?.