Buying process in bahria peshawar -- starting jan 2020

Bt peshawar is opening in jan 2020. In terms of investment would it be a good option over 3-4 years? Anyone know what would be the process of buying land from overseas, i am from uae?

Where did you get that news from?

Dont invest in Bahria town. Meet people who did investment in bahria town Karachi. They are refunding people after taking there money for five year with no profit

I am a victim of Bahria phase 8 as well as Bahria Karachi.

1- I see a pattern in bahria they always over launch the number of files and then start merging files.

2- They mostly give good locations to dealers / friends of bahria

3- They will develop a place from your money then launch on cash while you are left waiting for years and years

4- They usually take Govt Land illegally

Based on above i suggest to remain away from bahria and buy when location of plot is clear

I got the news from below YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vGl8gIpGqs

I totally agree with @ Muhammad Saifullah. The way they have handle in Karachi is bizarre; returning original amount after holding many years, this make no sense, and definitely Bahria would suffer to their upcoming new project. People should invest somewhere else to get some profit over 4-5 years. Who knows what comes out of Bahria Peshawar !!!

I heard its coming on GT Road near chamkani side.. What ever but still people are waiting eagerly.

Bahria project are always like roller coaster rides, people make money and go out, among genuine buyers every one is not lucky in balloting and ones who get not good location plots usually suffer, but i do not completely agree that good locations are only dealers and friends gets.

patience and timing for entering or quit is the key, don't just jump on first launch if you are not a property dealer or expert in doing the files business, in Bahria always good and safe opportunities comes on various stages to avail therefore no rush to jump in beginning.

@Sohail, you mentioned patience and timing for entering. Can you elaborate on these timings so investors can benefit?

I believe one should know when to buy and when to sell a particular file or property.

I know people sell off at right time in BTK and enjoyed good ROIs.

On the other hand, there are also certain class who missed the opportunity and now they are selling their properties at level or in loss.

Generally, BT is no more safe and one cannot predict what will happen it's more like a gamble.

In principal agree to Sohail.

General Rule: In BT never buy when new project (s) launched by BT. They oversell and at higher prices, later amount stuck, mergers lingering for years. BT sees a dip after 6+ month of launch and than prices start to correct themselves based on less dealer games and more genuine buyers.

Nawab Shah has been a dead flop. So is Central Park Apartments and BT's badmashi to extract 35% extra on all dues clear. Don't be surprised after paying all these morons asks for extra extortion just because BT has to pay SC for encroaching state land and state actually allowing all that. MR and his cronies addicted to overselling with no land in sight for decade to come.

They do that everywhere. Awami Villlas, Ext., Enclave 2, KHI. Genuine buyers and one like to play safe BE is much better now, if one have to go to BT anyway.

@ Imtiaz, Happy to know on something we agreed :)

Adding further, in my personal experience entering on project launch could be beneficial for people who are expert to sell files on-time after seeing target profit or other wise one just to be lucky enough to get balloted automatically in nice location and then his investment get mature over period of time,
for normal and lazy investors specially for overseas its safe to enter after knowing the location, still there is usually enough juice after balloting to get decent profits.... and is risk free time or at least minimal risk phase.

Sohail: Agree again with last post :)

There exist lots of agreement, as far as real estate matters and views.

Socio-political stances are a different game altogether with rare agreements :)

Keep posting!

Friends, i can see another downfall on property coming. There are many property dealers who are just ready to create a hipe, to offload their investment. Be careful, only go to DHA or other strong society and stay away from Bahria.

Yes I bought one. bahria town file adjustment provides Bahria Town Disputed Files Merging at Full Value!

bahria town file adjustment provides Bahria Town Disputed Files Merging at Full Value!