Buying property in I 14

AoA
Is it a wise decision to invest 8.5 million to buy a 6 marla plot in I 14/1 and construct a house after 2/3 years for rental income?
Need advice from the experts of this forum (Especially Imtiaz sb, Abdul Qayum Sb and Nasir sb)

Yes i think its better for 2-3 year investment, I also have a 25x60 plot in I-14/1 and its rising gradually. there are also some other options like B-17, FMC 30x60, Faisal hills 35x70, faisal town c 30x60, but CDA is solid and without any risk. Only go for level and solid plot.

1 Like

Wsalam. If rental income is primary reasons yes, I-14 is a good option considering the facts that house construction in full swing and future access looks promising.

For now, house gets rented very quick but it’s a developing sector and houses in Surplus so rental yield is not ideal as of now. 2+ to 4 years looks promising.

Try to buy plot where Gas is available. It will be available throughout the sector before 2 years but still if you can find one with available gas lines around, it’s even better.

Rental income is very good in apartments but apartments are not easy to sell off and appreciate less.

1 Like

Why you are only considering I-14 ? Just wondering if you are planning to construct house after 2-3 years, then you can explore I-15/I-16 for better prices.

1 Like

I think on ground I-14 is secure as its already livable and basic amenities like electricity and gas is available. I-15 has great potential to grow but its risky as compared to I-14, I-16 is not good for rentals. I-15 5 marla is now touching 70 lac without possession or electricity. So I-14 6 marla is better value for money.

1 Like

I-16 minimal take 3+ years if you can visit with feel of safety and peace after 8:00. Not that there are any issues, as of now but it’s a Veerana for home construction. Add 2+ more years for I-15 which isn’t even developed yet …

My personal favourite is 16 but will take time if one wants to construct!

Underpass will give boost to all but 14 will get max advantage!

1 Like

Jazakallah everyone for your sincere advice and valuable suggestions. INSHALLAH going to buy a 25x60 plot in i-14/1 ASAP.

if we compare between three
1-I-14
2-I-16
3-I-15
Regards

2 Likes

CDA Auction of commercial on 4 & 5 Aug for Class-III Shopping Center (14/4)

I-16/1 Plot 289 Demand 60 size 25x50 or 1-15/1 size 25x50 St 33 Plot 18 demand 65
if anyone seen the location
Please advise
should I buy this and what should I offer against demand
if anyone seen the location

15/1 is short term beneficial but since it’s underdeveloped so for now prices may rise and fall more quick.

16/1 is possession and will be much better but slow rise and least risk.

Pricing:

It depends on street size, category etc. Demand seems fair but best and most precise is to visit onsite, consult a few dealers and may be you can save from 50k to 100k depending on how much top dealer want to have. It’s buying time in 14/15/16 so demand is high.

If you can go for 16/4, 16/2 that will be best!!

Thanks for advice
The mention plot 289 i visited location it is level and it is direct from actual owner. There are couple constructed houses near by as well

Only if you see map few street back there is sewage treatment few street back cornor of sector behind

there will be hardly 2-3 lac difference in I-16/1 and 2 and 4, so better go for I-16/2 or 4. That extra 2-3 lac will pay you better in future.

I think the difference will be more than 2 to 3 lacs for 5 marla plot in I-16/2 OR 1-16/4, as per my working the following patch of I-16/4 is best for construction & investment.

@Saqib sb…I agree with you that there is good enough difference between the prices of I-16/2 and 4, as I have plot in first one.

I have heared that an interchange is under consideration on Kashmir highway for eighteen society as eighteen had applied for permission
This interchange will give acces to I 16 as well
Also few days back surgeon in general of army medical core had chaired a meeting on a huge medical complex to be developed in I 17.

Yes brother, the news has been in for quite some time, i. e., possible link from Kashmir Highway + I-17 as Medical City.

Add the fact that H-16 will be given to Central Jail (move from Adiala to H-16) and it will have direct access for KH and ultimately connecting 16 to KH. The Jail is already under construction.

How sooner or later, no idea!

@Its_ImtiaX_88 : Can u please share ur contact no?
I want to seek some advice from you regarding I-14/3 sector

sure, inboxed brother!