Capital Residencia E-11

Can anyone advise regarding the capital residencia flats in e 11? Their location seems very good and the 4 rooms flat is very spacious? Any advice?

Whats the status on ground of these capital residencia apartments,bcz now a days there are a lot of residential towers being advertised and can be found via net search,and most of them are UNDER CONSTRUCTION with possession expectations in 2- 5 years.

THIS particular residencia has reasonable prices,any how we have to be sure of its construction quality+possession expected dates,and ease of parking and exit/entry etc.

WE should be knowing the earthquake resistance power (at least it should with stand 8.5 earthquake) for the multistory(5 plus floors)....bcz in the past we have an example of margalla tower f-10 destroyed in 2005 earthquake, for what reasons can be found in your search on net.

IT will be nice if experts with ground facts ,and ist hand knowledge give their opinions.

Almost every builder takes no risk i n structure because in case of mishap builders life and all his money is destroyed as that also happens to margalla tower owner in 2005 .

Number of cases and compensation of life and property

Location is definitely a plus for this Tower. The main constraint is the delivery time plus the construction standard. E11 will be one of the Hub locations in next 4-5 years because Islamabad is going to expand in this direction towards E12, C15/C16.

what are the current prices and size? Any link? Is it still available for booking?

Residents of E-11 has filed a case in Islamabad High court for these high rise building without CDA approval. CDA chairman was called regarding the case by Judge Athar Minallah. IHC also ordered not to give any electricity or gas connection to such plazas.

Now it's upto the investor if he/she wants to take risk or not.

Few days back I also saw a banner from Golra area. I couldnt read it's exact text but it was related to utility connections.

@B.R.Malik saab...how many stories are permissible as of cda laws sir?

And number 2 how could such high rise residential plazas be built in first place ,when its against and in violation of cda rules?

CDA sent me a letter and than the team visited. They had a round of all E-11 including marriage halls and some plazas.

According to them, 8+1 is allowed.

Thank you everyone for your inputs.

The builders are claiming to hand over the flats in 3.5 years. The floors are 6. The location seems good except for the fact that due to many blocks in the area (I think 20 kanals) it may be crowded with a small entry/exit.

they have the model apartment ready except for the fixtures.

Also look Nafees arcade e-11/2 .prices are veryreasonable .95% ccomplete .50% payment now and rest on possession in this march .

2 bed 40

Studio 23

@B.R malik…brother can you please share with us the copy of court order or anything related about not to provide electricity and gas to such plazas? i have invested in capital residencia and just called to their office and discussed this matter in detail. They denied any such thing including the high rise issue that you mentioned in your earlier conversation.thank you

@khalid s…you mean 6 floors or 6 towers?

@ Man of Steel. I will try to search the document. I hadn't attended the proceedings. Judge summoned CDA Chairman and besides some other measures, Chairman CDA was asked to bar utility connections to the area. I am not sure if some interim order is passed or not.

It was widely reported in Daily News.

Also, I don't think CDA can stop all construction in the area but I am sure they can stop high rise exceeding 8+1 because CAA also comes in.

I also think that CDA tries to shift its own responsibilities on other departments because CDA itself is sluggish and corrupt.

Eventually all plazas will be built with some difficulty. This is past record of CDA. Khudadad Height has much more stories than they say what is allowed.

As usual, post is pending.

10-11 floors and 6 towers

Hello there, its 2022, i wanna know what’s current status of captial residencia beacuse i wanna invest for my family, since its once in a life time investment therefore i am looking for kind adivce, i have readed previous discussion and they are 5 years old. I wanna know current status of project, whether it is good option for family or still no approved by CDA and risky investment. Thanks