Cda boom!! Where to park the investments?

D-12 and E-11 is secure, E-12 buy only cutting area plot. Whats the rate of E-12 5 marla?

Thanks Nasir sb will wait for the feedback from you.

I talked to dealer 5 marla in E-12/2 & 3 costs around 12 million

Is it 4 Marla or 5 Marla in E-12/2 and 3

And when is possession expected

What is the expected price on possession?

Expected price on possesion on par with E-11. D-12 being a neighbour will give it a boost. On possesion 45 - 50 lakh per Marla to start with, at minimum.

Instead of C-14,15,16, Or G Series Or I Series. I sHall advice you to go for E-12. It has very bright future as compared to all other that you mentioned.

How long do you think investment in E12 can pay off? CDA sectors sometimes can take decades. I am interested in E12 but most members here do not recommend it. Please elaborate a bit.

Also consider I series especially I-15, 1-16 it still have more room of appreciation with low investment.

1 Like

@saqib bro what’s the current situation at I 15 and i-16 . every one making noise prices are gone very high while I am having park and commercial facing plot in i-16 /2 but there is no serious buyer.i don’t now what mess About prices.

well in last 1-2 months there is a rise around 5-8 lac in prices, not sure about I-16, but prices have definitely rising in I-15 and specially in I-15/3. I think there will be sudden rise after the Flyover tender.

Quite strange to know that no serious buyer for 16/2, whereas it’s the other way around for all of 14, 15, 16. Earleir people in 14 were only into plots and no interest in built houses but in last 2 odd months got a few decent offers againts the house as well in 14.

Perhaps the dealers/agents playing usual games to dishearten the seller into a lower quote for higher top …?

1 Like

@imtiaz bahi it’s harsh they makes you completely fool .

@saqib…This happened to me well. I have a plot in I-16/2 on very nice location which is completely level but a dealer gave very unreasonable quote for it.

Litmus test: Ask to the very same dealer from diffent number/person that you want to buy a plot and see the difference it will be the best plot and best ever invetsment and so many customers in the market and so few plots …

Typical response to sellers:
– Plot depression main hai,
– tesnion wires hain,
– market main buyers nahi,
– yeh subsector thek nahi,
– aas pass litigations hain,
– Jaldi sale nahi hota and alike BS …

1 Like

This is typical dealer mafia trying to buy plots from you at cheap rates. If you find such dealers, avoid them at all cost.

1 Like

a huge jump is coming to I-15 and Park enclave as Possession will given in this month.

I visited Faisal hills, I-14, I16 and CBR Phase 2. Might visit E12 tomorrow.
I am inclined towards buying in one of I sectors or may be E12 but so far did not find satisfactory answers to E12.
CBR looks better than foreign office employees society but not sure how long it will take to become profitable.

@Wajahat, I don’t know ‘I’ series so can’t help you there. But E-12 for sure is promising due to it’s location, development and Margalla Avenue. The only down side is that base investment is very high here, but then expected return is also high as it’s price is almost half compared to neighboring E-11 and D-12. Location-wise, it is better than both.

Thanks for your input Isloo001 sb, I totally agree with you as i have been to D12 and Shah Allah ditta and really liked the area. Even B17 is hiked a lot due to margalla avenue. The only catch is that there’s no feedback about how long one has to wait in case of E12. Like in case of I sectors we can see CDA is doing ground work while a lot of people are also living there, then comes the Golra flyover which further enhances the investment prospects but in case of E12 there is no speculated time-frame. If you could please give any estimates how much one has to hold in case of E12 then it will be easier to make a decision. I can hold for 3-5 years.