Cda boom!! Where to park the investments?

Aoa gurus,

As per my observation in past few months, nearly all the well known societies and authorities have seen significant jumps. My question for the gurus is to guide through every one which area will get maximum roi in next 1-2 years of time.

1- cda rocking with d-13, c-16, c-15 and there is a sky rocket increase in prices. Where it will stand after 1-2 years?

2- e-12, i-12 for 1-2 years?

3- i series belt i-14 to i-16 for 1-2 years?

4- fgeha sectors (g-14, f-14) in 1-2 years?

What should be the strategy for coming 2 years from now? Is there any hidden gems in private sectors which can boom?

Wsalam, being a learner on this forum, My take:

-- CDA overall, in that order of preference:

G14/13, E-12, I-16/14, I-11

I-12 looks awesome on Gmaps (location) but is a CDA Mutasreen sector and CDA being a usual moron creates a mess in plots transfer and delayed developments.

-- CDA sectors as Cooperative Housing
G-17, B-17

Private
In general:
all those that are in proximity (15 - 20 min drive range from Kashmir Highway).

To be specific:
Faisal Town, Mumtaz City, Shalimar Town

18 has got it's Interchange approval so keep and eye on University Town

=====
Added Note:
Projects around Hakla are set to rise with CPEC western root connection to ISB (Hakla Interchange) gets operational (expectedly by Aug or beyond).

Right Imtiaz sb. What about Margalla road prospects and belt of cda sectors there D-13 to C-16

@Khalid,

I would like to place my bet along MA and KH as both are going to significantly change the city orientation. KH being the new artery with metro connectivity and MA brining zone 2 closer to city center.

So anything genuine along these routes would be solid investment. Anything dicey is pure satta.

Yes, Khalid sb for sure those Cs & Ds and anything in proximity of MA!

Thanks Imtiaz bhai

Isloo bro. You are right but in terms of appreciation how you rate it? G-14/1 touching 80 plus for 25x40 plot with no development possibilities at the moment. Same goes for I-12. E-12 2 and 3 tendors for major roads awarded only. What should be the pick?

F-14 ka is forum pay koi khas zikar nahi hota, wo 4-5 years k liye kaisi investment hai?

Aik dealer bta rha tha k f-14 allottee ki court say decree ho jati hai kis say plot confirm aap ka ho jata hai, wo kia scene hai

@Khalid sb, you're on ground and know better than me about the specific projects and locations. My 2 cents were just for the overall direction of city development and growth. Of course, speculative game will be played on non-possession lands as well. That's where gents like your goodself can guide the fellow forum members on the pros and cons of specific locations.

Nasir sb. I have also heard about court process to get the statement from the allottee and get it legalized and after that that person cannot able to claim back that property. But do not know how that process actually works. Obviously, this is the way in order to secure yourself upto some extent.

The profit of F-14 is very high and due to that I am not in much favor of that. One can obtain the on ground transferable plot in the same amount then better to avoid it.

Khalid Sab. A 40x80 F-14 plot is around 70-80 lac, where as in G-14 40x80 minimum price is 3.5 crore, So for a long term 5-7 years investment F-14 can be very lucrative. But only for those investors who are not putting all of there main investment in this. But only some partial portion of their investment and they can afford very very big risk. Right now I am in position to take this risk so I think i should go for it. What other member suggest?

Yes sounds lucrative Nasir sb.

I think the best time to take the risk is after it is transferable as the profit demand is way too high. Its better to pay 1 million more than current price if it is transferable

When transfer was open for few weeks its price jumped to 1 crore plus few months back and now this price got reverse to current 70-80 lac. So if the transfer opens that means the court case is resolved and it will get at least 20-30 lac jump straight away. As very senior bureaucracy, supreme court judges, senior journalists are the allottees of this sectors so you can do the math, how fast it will get developed. And this is going to be a very VIP sectors like F-7 or F-6.

I am not sure about I-12 and E-12 but C,D,I-14/16 look like bright in near future but we can't trust CDA development as I-12/15 still remaining since long time.

Regards

CDA has announced that it will start giving possession of I-15/3 in July.

Khalid Sb F-14 is way way undervalued right now.

40x80 is availabke at 60 to 65 lacs own only which is nothing given its immense potential.When balloted and transfers opened,the prices of F-14 will surpass your expectations and you will see how unimaginably high this will go.As per market norms of Isb Zone-1 sectors,F-14 balloted and ready to transfer kanal files at undeveloped stage should touch 3.5 crores atleast.Afterall it is the F sector series of Zone-1.But again that is my assessment and you are welcome to share your assessment.I agree that it is a bit risky to make entry at this moment but again when all the risks will be covered,its prices will be way beyond your expectations.

Thanks Falcon Sb. And Nasir Sb.

This would be awesome, if you share the procedure for buying a plot in F-14 at the moment?

How to purchase a plot there and how to make it safe by documentation and what kind of risks needs to be mitigated?

I am trying to buy a plot in F-14, i will share whole procedure once I am done.

Buying 4 marla in d-12 or 5 marla in e-12 or 6 marla in e-11 what do u suggest? for living or investment?