Cda e/12 development work starting

Can any body can update of news of future of e/12 development work starting of islamabad. What price expecting in coming few months

NA special committee daily getting the update report of this project.

Sir CDA is corrupt and spineless so don’t expect anything good from their side.Thanks to this typical mentality of Pakistani people who are ready to live in shambles and poorest infrastructure if they are located in zone 1. The day people will start changing their mind set toward reasonable living standards, you will CDA no where in the list…I don’t think so E-12 is going to be started anytime soon since the problems of land acquisition are really getting grave and grave.

Sir CDA is corrupt and spineless so don’t expect anything good from their side.Thanks to this typical mentality of Pakistani people who are ready to live in shambles and poorest infrastructure if they are located in zone 1. The day people will start changing their mind set towards reasonable living standards, you will CDA no where in the list…I don’t think so E-12 is going to be started anytime soon since the problems of land acquisition are really getting grave and grave.

Saadi Bhai, what is your recommendation for peoples who are struck in E-12 hoping that one day CDA will develop this sector so they can build their dream home in E-12.

I bought a plot in 2011 although prices doubled since that time but now i feel there is no hope of development.

Many peoples tried to raise their voice on the issue but no positive results so far.

Sir focus on dha and bahria for living cum investment puposes.They are surely the best…

Sir focus on dha and bahria for living cum investment puposes.They are surely the best…