Cda transfer plot fees

Hi, i have simple question, as i purchased plot in cda sector, what are the fees do i have to pay?, if anyone can guide me. Thanks

Two types of Payments, both need to be made

1. CDA Transfer Fees: Varies per plot size. In case of Gift thats like 5000 PKR I Guess. For usual cases, for example, a 5 Marla was around 35K (something like that) as transfer fee back in 2020 as I remember.

2. Advanced Tax: It varies from Sector to Sector of CDA, and size of plot, as per the DC rate that can be checked on FBR web site. 1% for filer and 2% non-filer.

Thanks @imtaiz sb

Yes I have completed my plot transfer. There are these type fee to be paid.

1. CDA transfer fee (50,000 for 30x60 I-16/4)

2. CDA Urgent fee (10,000 Optional)

3. CDA receipt fee (300 Optional)

4. FBR Advance income tax 1% for filter, 2% for non-filer on total DC rate amount of plot

Sir can you share the price of the plot you got?

and plot series/street num.....just to give a reference for potential buyers

If you are asking about I-16/4 then a level good location 30x60 plot is ranging between 60 to 75 lac.

Thank you Ajmal sb, for sharing the details.

I would say, I-16 is one of the very undervalued but with a great potential I-series sector. Here is my take:

-- It's lay out is among one of the best (perfectly squared) much like those I-8/9 and Fs. Much better than either of I-14/15. You can zoom in on GMaps and click a space and it will show you exact plot number even in GMaps.

-- I5 development will boost it. PHA possesion will do so, in short and medium term.

-- Big If: Access from Kashmir Highway will take it in par to that G-series and among the best in I-series after I-8/9. But thats a big IF!

-- I-17 as planned medical city will boost it but longer term.

-- Much more secure than I-15 but under valued.

-- Area around Markaz is to go for. Category plot being exclusive also makes them attractive.

-- To me, anyone in budget 4 - 4.5 million I-16 among best options along with TC and Gulberg Residencia.

-- Price escalation in I-16 is more organic and it's jumps in intervals and is sustained. For example, I bought 1 in 16/4 and in 6 months price grew by 32%+ back in 2018. Afterwards in next 24 months it hardly grew by 4% to 5%.

It suits those who can hold it for 2+ years and it surely rewards and is super safe!

Not that I compare objectively but just to put things in perspective: Jitna Capital Smart City Kay 6 say 7 (5 Marla) plot Kay Development charges hain itnay main yahan 1 acha possesion plot aa jaata hai with CDA tag and trillion times closer to main ISB compared to those far off socities that claim ISB say 15 min ki drive par!

==========
*Note: I sold in I-16 in 2020 and moved on just to make it explicit as I don't hold any stake in 16, as of now!

Thanks Imtaiz sb for a very detail insight,

Why you put bug if on kashmir highway access.?

As far as I think as CDA has I-14,I-15,I-16, H-16 sector's plus work is going on for I-17 medical city which Army is pushing for development, Why CDA won't give access of all these areas to kashmir highway which also belongs to CDA

Ajmal sb, my reasons for big If:

- I-series with an exception of I-8 targeted for low income residential project and that reflects in everything of I-series from road infrastructures to upgradation etc. It's pretty much what you pay for what you get.

- Over that Accees from Kashmir Highway or for that sake Srinigar Highway (by the way who the heck suggested to chnange a much better sounding name to this one), CDA & NHA have locked their horns for years now!

- The biggest reason is the amount of Built Up Property (BUP) in the way from Srinigar Highway to I-16. It needs massive efforts to acquire land and pay for that BUP that CDA seems incapable of doing so atleast in a decade or so. Most of that area is open land like Jhangi Sayedan and alike areas with people personal properties. Paying for BUP is one of the main reasons lots of CDA sectors are stalled.

Possibility: Access of 18 from Srinigar Highway may make it a bit easier to connet I-17 to Srinigar Highway via 18 side or the proximity.

As they say Justice Delayed is Justice Denied, similarly, Development Delayed is Development Wasted!

1 Like

Your answers makes sense.

One question, what you think where 5 million should be invested in Islamabad.?

In my order of preference:

-- Top City/I-16

-- Open Land (Bani Gala, Shah Allah Ditta, Tarnol, Chakri etc.)

-- Gulberg Residencia

-- Bahria Enclave

-- Phase 8 (RWP)

Other options with whatever order: Faisal Town, I-15, Mumtaz City, B-17, Islamabad Model Town, University Town.

Thanks @imtiaz sb