Central Heating System

Any forum member or reader has installed boiler based heating system? What is your experience like? There are companies in Lahore who are installing radiator based systems.

Please share your experience.

Thanks

We are Architectural firms and many of our clients has installed the system you asked and they are very much satisfied.

We have source to install if you need do let me know.

Regards

dSA

designsource99@gmail.com

92-333-4220989

Thanks but I have already given contract to install

Try geothermal system…free air conditioning in summer and free heating in winter…no bill…maintenance free…

Million$$$: Could you please send me contact for the geothermal install?

Thanks

I have the same question as OP asked. My house is in under construction and i’m looking for the reliable heating system(gas). It must be underground. Can anyone tell me what will be the maximum cost to install it in 7marla double story house?

My system for 16 marla house cost me RS 500,000. It’s Italian made.

What kind of system are u installing Baig sahib?

Can u plz,share some details with us abt the firm and how system gonna work etc?

It’s radiator linked with a smal boiler where water rotates and circulates via pipes.the system is being installed by Heatcon located at caverlary ground. This system is used in Europe.

Thanks for a quick reply.

It may b dumb question but I was wondering if uninterrupted gas and electricity supply is essential for this system or is it independent of tht.

Did u consider any other options for central heating and secondly,if u have thought of something similar for cooling as well

Million bro,cud u plz,share details abt geothermal system and it's cost,supplier etc here so tht every1 cud take benefit of tht.

Gas pressure is perfect in my area, also LPG is used as standby option. My solar system and battery bank will take care in case of power outage. This geothermal thing mentioned by some one is thrown out of air, the person has no clue what it is. He must have seen something on the net. Its out of question for reaidential project. Regarding other option you have asked for, in Pakisatan the other option is to burn wood or use gas heater both are unhealthy options. My solar system takes care of cooling as well.

What capacity and cost of the solar system are we talking about here?Plz, do mention the firm responsible for installation also.

I'm totally not a technical person bt heard from some1 I know who has installed a medium capacity solar system tht normal batteries for storage are to b replaced approx. After every two years as long life dry batteries are hard to find.A medium capacity solar system shud include at least 6 to 8 batteries to take care of the cooling units installed separately.Plus getting hold of a good inverter is also an issue which can cause head aches.

Your views plz.

I want to sell my central heating system. Its has 6 radiators and one boiler. Can anyone guide where I can sell it. Please share any contact details.

For central heating system quotation

Pls contact

Muhammad Ali

0336 5585286