Complain against zameen team

Is there any way to complain against any marketing team of zameen. Com or any way of greviance department by zameen

Dear Shahid,

If you explain your full issue here, we can forward it to the relevant department.

You can also get in touch with our representatives through the following link: https://www.zameen.com/contactus.html

Dear Sir,

I Have Purchased a plot in Grand City G.T Road Kharian Sraialmger through Zameen.com portal on full payment.

I have made all my payment but I did not get any documents against as sales officer of zameen.com in Dubai office and in Pakistan promise that as you pay money you will get this all documents.

and they all promise and inform me that with in 2 weeks I will get my all plot related Document Like allotment later and all other documents.

But unfortunately this all was fake promise. Know when I contact to the sales Officer name Mr. Usman Naeem in Dubai office first he did not reply and when I call him again and again then he reply me we have billion of rupee business we are not running so wait only no proper response. And he refer me to call to Pakistan to an other officer name Mr. Ramiz and when I call Mr. Ramiz He tell me every week next week you will get the file but no file in the end of week.

Name of zameen.com officer in Dubai office Mr. Usman Naeem 00971566876729

Name of zameen.com officer in Pakistan Mr. Ramiz Ali 00923008524107

Project of Zameen.com: Qwell Medeawos Grand City G.T Road Kharian Sraialmger

Plot Details: Plot B121 Sector-B @ street 6B onwer name Mis Bakhtawar Ilyas

I want quick solution on the mater I have call to the customer care department many time but no solution.

Cell number 00971557894922

Thank you

Dear Shahid,

We have forwarded your issue to the relevant department. Rest assured, it will be resolved as soon as possible.

Dear Shahid,

According to the details available with our sales team, you have already been handed over your file. Only the allotment letter remains which is on hold primarily because the signing authority is temporarily indisposed due to coronavirus-related restrictions.

However, we are doing our utmost to provide that to you within the timeframe of 30 days that was originally given to you.

We hope this resolves your issue.

No file have been given to me by your team its a lie and the time given for the file and alotment leter is 20 days and now its 40 days until know i have nothing and the zameen represtative who was involve in the deal even not picking the call