Confusing enclave - sector a vs b2 vs c1

I am planning to buy 10 m plot for my own home construction and i am seriously considering b.E. As i am inclined towards its epic beauty.

I visited enclave last week but unfortunately it was already isha time so i couldn't gather much info during my visit.

As per my understanding, only a, b2 & c1 sectors have possession.

I will start building my home after 1.5 years and am confused which sector is better to go for..

Seniors please advise.

Buy wherever you find cheaper and decide after 1.5 years where to build house. Coze by that time all three options will be in the same range and possibly out of your budget. You can always replace it with the place of your choice. I would personally go for C1, but that is me.

I don't to bargain every time so I prefer to buy once and keep it for construction.

I can see a lot of price difference between the three blocks. Can you please tell why is it so ? I believe all three are with possession.

Do not go for B2 as its not considered a very good area in comparison with other. Go for C1. If you have good budget than go for A sector.

Suppose you get a corner in C1 for in the price of A sector plots, than go for C1. In smaller area plots like 10 Marla or lower area, corner is extremely beneficial.

Malik Sb.thanks for the response.

can you please explain why there is a huge price differential between two blocks?

Saqib, price difference is due to sequence of possession and house construction. Sector A is ahead of all with 30-40 ten-marla houses constructed or under-constr. In C-1 two houses just started. In B2, no activity as yet.

Bottom line: buy 10 marla, good location plot in C-1 for about 6-6.5 million and build house after 1.5 years. By that time, your neighbourhood will be well-populated.

I just a CDA notice on the Page 18 of Islamabad edition of The News related to illegal societies. The list is extensive and includes Bahria Enclave 1. I was wondering if this is something serious and to be worried?

Can any expert shed light on it?

Almost all societies are illegal according to CDA. Whole E-11 is illegal except MPCHS area.

Now see CDA's own performance in Park Enclave. Anyone got possession till now?

I am sure NOC will not matter and Enclave will get NOC at some suitable stage. But wouldn't matter much.

Banks need CDA NOC for mortgage on a plot in society.

Leave the NOC , do we expect any possession realistically in Bahria enclave for this year or even in the start of next year?

Which sector Apple? Coze Sector A, C and C1 already given possession and A is much populated already.

C sector 10 Marla ?

I thought no one got possession anywhere in BE. I have myself little invest at sector G…i think it ll get possession in 2016

That's not true Apple. Plz check out my photo coverage of houses and commercials in Sector A, C and C1 in the link below. Sector G will take time, though development is full paced.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121704495@N05/sets/72157651497485880

BE-1 is a reality and a superb place to live.

Thanks nice picture great work isloo...so A, C and C1 are fully available to build houses ?

must be 5-10 families living so far?

Dear Apple,

C is not liveable...

May be more than 10 families at the moment...

BE is a very nice place to live although it will take some time for all the things to get in place...

Regards

About 20 families living in sector A including vertex villas. Very little construction activity in C which is given possession not too long ago, it’s ten Marla is still awaited possession. C1 only 2 houses just starting construction. But it is nice to live in Bahria even with little or no population. Ask the early birds and they’ll share the experience.

Isloo bhai thanks for the info. Sir which one is close to the exit. According to the map i think A is close towards the exit, then C and then C1. I think one has to cross C before entering C1. Does this make C better than C1. Can you kindly tell which one is better among C and C1 and the price difference between these 2 sectors in terms of a 10 marla plot or smaller size?

Brother i don't understand in the budget of 6-6.5million where you can get plot in C1 in bahria enclave1 a beautiful place to live in and future high worth project of bahria, why most of the forum members are recommending gulberg,phase8,topcity or so for investment as i see bahria enclave 1 later blocks to be good for living and investment as well.....i might be missing something???

regards,

@waqas

check the prices they are cheap and BE1 is on the expensive side

Waqas Sb,

Prices in plots of BE are stable and they are not expected to have a high jump in the near future... The growth will be steady and stable in BE...

Regards