Confusing enclave - sector a vs b2 vs c1

I thought no one got possession anywhere in BE. I have myself little invest at sector G…i think it ll get possession in 2016

That's not true Apple. Plz check out my photo coverage of houses and commercials in Sector A, C and C1 in the link below. Sector G will take time, though development is full paced.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121704495@N05/sets/72157651497485880

BE-1 is a reality and a superb place to live.

Thanks nice picture great work isloo...so A, C and C1 are fully available to build houses ?

must be 5-10 families living so far?

Dear Apple,

C is not liveable...

May be more than 10 families at the moment...

BE is a very nice place to live although it will take some time for all the things to get in place...

Regards

About 20 families living in sector A including vertex villas. Very little construction activity in C which is given possession not too long ago, it’s ten Marla is still awaited possession. C1 only 2 houses just starting construction. But it is nice to live in Bahria even with little or no population. Ask the early birds and they’ll share the experience.

Isloo bhai thanks for the info. Sir which one is close to the exit. According to the map i think A is close towards the exit, then C and then C1. I think one has to cross C before entering C1. Does this make C better than C1. Can you kindly tell which one is better among C and C1 and the price difference between these 2 sectors in terms of a 10 marla plot or smaller size?

Brother i don't understand in the budget of 6-6.5million where you can get plot in C1 in bahria enclave1 a beautiful place to live in and future high worth project of bahria, why most of the forum members are recommending gulberg,phase8,topcity or so for investment as i see bahria enclave 1 later blocks to be good for living and investment as well.....i might be missing something???

regards,

@waqas

check the prices they are cheap and BE1 is on the expensive side

Waqas Sb,

Prices in plots of BE are stable and they are not expected to have a high jump in the near future... The growth will be steady and stable in BE...

Regards

Thanks for your perspective on the NOC issue. I am also wondering if C1 10 Marlas is better compare to 10 Marlas in A? Both are possession plots as per the comments I can see above. What is the recommendations? Any negatives in C1 from construction of own perspective?

Lastly, I can't find a high resolution new map of Enclave on any website. The one I found wasn't having plot numbers readable as the resolution was low. Can you guide where I can find the map?

C1 is a good sector. High resolution map wouldn't be available on internet. One has to get copy from Bahria sales office. Or if you give me your email , I will send to you for your required sector.

C sector is closer to main gate in comparison with C1.

You can get it from below link.

http://bahriaenclave.pk/Bahria_enclave_Map.html

Thanks Malik. I sent you message with my e mail address. @Adeel tI know about it but it’s the one I said gets blurred with plot numbers. Thanks for your reply. Appreciate it. I am analysing buying in BE vs Old Bahria in Pindi

Some pictures posted by Wahab - Prism estate .

https://www.facebook.com/bahriaenclave.prismestate/photos/pcb.968941306483297/968940106483417/?type=1&theater

JUnaid bahi please share your analysis of investing bahria enclae vs pindi…so we can get any benefit…>

Dear Waqas, I haven't reached any conclusion. However, the decision is always dependent on your own preferences. If you work in Islamabad and don't like to commute, you can think about living in Rawalpindi Bahria. Moreover, its low risk and low return as the chances of appreciation are low compared to high risk and high return locality like BE. Bahria Rwp is now a matured society and hence i don't see any major increase in prices in the short term. In the long term, however it will show appreciation unless there are any good alternative societies offering the high life style like Bahria.

On the other hand, BE is in its infancy. Bahria is not paying it the kind of attention it deserves as they are busy in establishing their name and reputation in Karachi. However i visit BE on annual basis and i think the rate of construction is slow compared to Bahria standards but it is much faster compared to any other societies in Pakistan. For comparison look at Park Enclave next door to Bahria and you will realize the difference. It is still risky in terms that the project will take sometime to develop but in the long term it may prove to change fortune of the early investors all together. You can't get a plot so close towards the center of Islamabad at this rate. If bahria manage to create something like Rawalpindi, the rates will surely touch the sky since its Islamabad and the location is really beautiful.

Its PML-N in the government in center and we all know about Ch. Nisar speial relationship with Malik Riaz and hence i can also understand his decision to stay away from Isb for the time being to let it get a bit populated as well before he can shift his attention back to it. Lastly, i believe the buyback option may also be taking place in the market to ensure supply of plots meets the numbers of real owners. Anyways, i wont speculate as the last two points are based on assumptions and not information or facts.

In the end i would say its my analysis and please don't base your judgement on it. Please do your own calculations before making any decision. I am new here and trying to learn from the much learned gurus sitting out there who understand the market dynamics way better than us.

Arshad, It will be a privilege to live in BE and it doesn’t matter where you are, just don’t go too close to crowded areas. Proximity to main gate should be your last choice, as it would get too busy. Sectors A, B, C, C1 all are all nearby, almost equal from your preference point. But then F, G, H, etc, being surrounded in beautiful landscape, have their own standing. In short, it is really difficult to chose in BE, as all the places are superb.

@Junaid, you wrote "If you work in Islamabad and don't like to commute, you can think about living in Rawalpindi Bahria..."

If you're implying that BT Rwp is closer to Islamabad compared to BE then please check again. Coze I find it other way around. If BT-Rwp was easier to commute, it would have been a top hit comparable to zone 1.

Isloo if u go again to BE please take the picture of sector G for me :=)

Apple, will do that, sorry to miss in the last visit.