Construction cost of 10 marla single unit house with basement

Aoa members, i want to construct a 10 marla single unit house with basement in bahria town phase 8 rawalpindi. The requirements are total 7 rooms in total. I want to make the ground floor spacious with premium quality. What will be the estamated cost to complete the whole house.
Please note that the basement will be open as well including 5 marla land for lawn construction at the back.

Salam if you have drawings ready please feel free to contact I will be more than happy to assist we are building only in bahria since 2013

Regards

Ijaz Alvi

Builders Square

0343 5038861

AA

constructing houses in Bahria Town 8.our construction in progress can be visited .Normally cost for single unit 10 marla .

Please dont hesitates for discussion.

Home LAnd Builders

Muhammad Akram

Constructing houses in Bahria Town 8.our construction in progress can be visited .Normally cost for single unit 10 marla .Cost per sft Rs=1900/sft cover area with basement but depends on design.

Please dont hesitates for discussion.

Home Land Builders

Muhammad Akram

Estimated total cost of construction for A+ grade would be around 120lac to 130lac for 10 marla full triple story house. But exact quote is only possible with complete details such as structural drawing of house. However our previous project cost around this much for A+ construction.

For any detailed discussion

Advantage Enterprises

Complete finishing Rate. 2350/- sft of covered area ground floor 1st floor and

Basement will be Rs3300/- sft with complete finishing, rate flucute depends upon ur pilling or rafting etc

Faheam

For 35 x 70 house how will rate be calculated? What about the front back and side streets, will that also be counted?