Construction cost of 4 marla commercial plaza

Aoa, I have recently purchased a 4 marla commercial plot in dha 5 islamabad.
I am interested in construction of a 4 floor plaza on it with basement.
For this i require
Estimated

1. grey structure cost.
  2. time frame for construction.
  3. total cost with finishing
    Also tell me about the details of your previous works, if you have experience in 4 marla plaza construction.
    Drop your number / email , if you are based in dha, to make meetings possible.

We have an expert @nauman.ahmad_1. Please guide him.

Aoa. could you share purchased price ? I am also interested to buy 4 marla commercial in DHA 5.

Pls contact at 00923334220989 with more details for cost estimates

Salam
Dear Mr Zarar
You may like to contact us for subject construction…See our ongoing Project at DHA-V

HOMESCON Pvt Ltd
0335-2766000 Whatsapp
0308-911 4000 Calls

To estimate the grey structure cost, it would be best to consult with a local contractor or builder who can give you a more accurate estimate based on your specific requirements. They would need to consider factors such as the size of the plaza, the materials used, and the current market rates for construction.

As for the time frame for construction, again, this would depend on several factors, such as the size and complexity of the plaza, the availability of materials and labor, and any potential delays that may arise during the construction process.

The total cost with finishing would also be best estimated by a contractor or builder based on the specific finishes you desire for the plaza. This could include factors such as the type of flooring, paint, lighting, and fixtures you would like to install.