Construction cost of 40x25 house with Basement (details)

Assalamualaikum,

I need the estimated cost for simple finish, but solid house. Two story house with basement. The dimensions are 40x25 sq feet (a little smaller than 5 marla).

First Floor: Drawing room, garage, lounge, 1 kitchen, 1 bedroom with attach bathroom
Second floor: 2 bedrooms with attach bathroom, 1 living room/lounge, 1 balcony
Basement: 1 bedroom with attach bath, 1 living room/lounge. Total area of basement should be 3 marla, so smaller than total house area covered.

• There should be a small open area at the back for ventilation.
  • 4 total bedrooms in entire house

I want a budget cost, but not compromising on quality of materials especially on brick quality and steel. So I will not be going with luxury finish but a cost friendly/standard finish and not bottom-line cheap materials which include tiles and stuff.

Also one last question, how much would a thekedar cost me for complete house? What do thekedars normally take for a little less than a 5 marla house?

Jazak’allah hu khair brothers

Dear Sir

Please share your drawings snd design to offer you accordingly.

We can do design and execution at one place.

Awaiting

Team dSA
0092-333-4220989
designsource99 dot com

Respected client,
Im working since 2014 in construction field. I had made many houses which I will show you. My labour is recently working in Bahria Town Ph3. If you are interested than contact on +923315119895. I will give you proper guideline and many options to you. After that you can decide.