Construction Estimate for 5 marla commercial on Linear Commerce Phase 8 Bahria town

Construction Estimate for 5 marla commercial on Linear Commerce Phase 8 Bahria town. Please tell approx in amount. Thank you

Syed sb
Just asking for an estimate without considering the following will not conclude anything:
…Is basement under consideration
…What about the plot terrain, filling not filling
…Did you do " soil testing" of your plot
…What type of quality are you seeking …A+, A etc
…Wood type…it synthetic wood…so many selections in wood now.
… There are multiple choices in electrical, plumbing, protective coating, frontage & car park tiles, marble types or tiles only, type of main whether moral or motorised,
Above activities are not ALL.
Unsolicited estimate will confuse you only.
However in the target area, it could cost you without basement, from 3,000 to 4,500 Rs per sq ft.
We build the houses & commercials at 12 to 15% of the construction cost, depending upon whether or not owner provides material or we buy on owner’s behalf on agreed terms.
Never fall for the very first negotiated builder…
Phase-8, sector M, there are lot of developers making 5 Marla houses, spare some time & get yourself educated before making final decision.
Also now a days, a novice factor is being applied in houses…Smart House…this might cost an additional amount of 2-3 Lacs for some key equipment Google Voice activation.

@Syed31671

AOA,
This is Ayaz from, " Meezban Real Estate & Builders". We provide a number of Professional Services including Real Estate Brokerage & Investment Consultancy and Construction with Material, Construction Consultancy & Material Supply. As Professionals our Consultancy provided is backed by various Surveys along with Constant & Thorough Research of the Real Estate Market(trends, pricing, worthiness, ROI potential etc) of Islamabad mainly and some parts/projects of Rawalpindi such as Bahria Town etc. You are most welcome to contact me to find out ‘The Best Available Options’ according to your budget and the Comparison+Pros & Cons of the options shall also be provided to you.
So, therefore the summary is that you will be provided with more than ONE Option and an estimated/assumed ROI(return on investment)will be provided in figures backed with evidence, making it easier for you to decide where to Invest your hardearned savings.
Regards
Ayaz ur Rahim

We Provide Following Top Notch Professional Services At Competitive Rates:
1.Real Estate Brokerage and Consultancy.
2.Construction with Material and Consultancy
3.Construction Material Supply.
4.Architectural and Interior Designing.
5.Energy Effecient Building (Consultancy+Implementation)
6. Solar Systems(net metering)
7. Gate Automation
8.CCTV and Security Systems
9. Smart Homes.
10. Residential Lifts:Branded(All parts i.e rope
etc)
11. Complete Furnishing
12. Bullet Proofing

P.S: I am attaching my Business Card, all the contact details are mentioned. I Welcome You On Behalf Of Our Enterprise ;To Be A Part Of The Most Satisfied Community:Our Clientage!

IMG-20211017-WA0002