Construction of 25x50 single story house in b-17

Assalamu alaykum!!!

I have recently purchased a 5 marla plot 25x50 in f block mpchs b-17, islamabad. I am looking to construct a single story house on labour rate. What will be cost of construction of said house with these conditions?

I have 20 lacs, want to make single story for living. Can i make a liveable single story house in this budget if bypass few things such as floor tiles, outerside paint, etc etc.

Dear Humayyun, You can do it. Give it on labor rate and supervise by your self. Also purchase all material by your self after comparison. Insha Allah you can make as livable!

What is the labour rate now a days ?

AA

Brother start ur home in the name of Allah

Insha Allah you could complete it

Now days Labour rate for complete construction approximate

500 per SFT

Please share the details of progress here. I am also starting to construct my home. I will too

I also purchased a plot in FMC and looking to start construction soon, so please share your experiences here.

Budget should must be there to start your home otherwise it will increase the cost and effect quality.

We can give you design and execution services at one place.

Awaiting

Team dSA

0092-333-4220989

Dear Humayyan,

Labor rate of simple structure here in B17 is from 180 to 260 Rs/Sft. Please share drawing with us to get a customized offer as we are building house & providing designing services.

Regards,

Engr. Umer
0303 5410444

What does it mean by house construction on labor rate, moreover which block is good for resale of house?

What will be the initial steps to start the construction in B17? Assume design is ready. What are the steps to get Electricity/water etc…

You will have to hire someone to do boring for water. There is plenty of boring water in B-17 so within 50-250 feet you will get water depending upon which block your plot is.

For electricity, you will have to submit an application to IESCO for a connection. The process is the same as it's for any other IESCO sector.

Dear Raheem, Any idea how many days took for electric connection? and for boring i think 2-3 days are enough. My plot is in E Block near mosque heighted area.

DEAR

COMPLETE FINISHING RATE IS THAT RS.235O/SFT ALONG WITH A GRADE MATERIAL COMPLETE FALSE CEILLING HAND OVER TO DOOR KEY

REGARDS

ROOTS ENGINEERINGS SERVICESH

ROOTSENGINEERINGS@GMAIL.COM

O3217867889 :::WHATS UP AS WELL:::