Contractor required in bahria phase 8, rawalpindi

Dwar Hamad

AOA

You have to trust any one of us. As you are not here so we can offer you various proposals for execution of your project.

Please sms your email address so I could send you our onpnging projects photos in bharia town islamabd. Also any of your friend or family member could have a meeting with us. Just a phone call or a meeting will be a better option to decide which builder u need.

Shahid Saleem

NM Consultants

Shahid967@hotmail.com

Hello Sir I Am Hamza Faraz ( Ceo And Founder) Of Legacy Construction Please Contact Me If Your Offer Is Still Available I Am Civil Enginner And Interior Designer I Can Design And Construct Your House As Per Design And Requirement Of Your Mr Hammad I Offer You Consult With Me I Can Design Anything Do u Want Till The Time Of Handover Free Of Cost

Nayab Skyland associates and builders head office in Bahria town phase 7 office no 2 Saman Arcade Rawalpindi.
We are working in construction sector since 2019. Our completed 3 projects in G.T road Rawalpindi area.
Our under construction 7 Marla’s 2 projects are in G. T road Rawalpindi.
We are soon going to start in bahria town projects.
2 more projects in Rawalpindi inshallah we Are starting with soon after approval from RDA.
Pls visit our office and call us. 03439908574.

Abdullah Executive Director NSA.

03439908564 is correct no pls

I am a construction contractor.
We deal in all type of construction work
•grey structure
•finishing
•brick masonry
•block masonry
•plaster
•tiles
•steel work
•concrete poring