Contractor required in bahria phase 8, rawalpindi

I am in search of reliable, honest and trustworthy contractor who could construct my 10 marla house in bahria town phase 8 block c, rawalpindi.

I live overseas and can not look after the construction therefore i need such contractor who could manage all perspective of the construction in my absence.

Please dishonest, fraud and unreliable contractors do not bother to reply me. Thanks!

2 Likes

We are providing one window solution for your construction needs in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.

The service's include soil test, architectural drawings, construction (Turn key and labour rate basis)over all Supervision.

Feel free to contact us for any requirements.

Best regards

Ace property solution

0336-101-4679

Email : acepropertysolution@outlook.Com

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Hello Mr. Hammad

Arch Five Architects provide turn key solutions (Design + construction + interior + Labor rate) to our clients. We just finished a house in Usman block phase 8 and number of houses and commercial building we are constructing in bahria and DHA.

We are qualified architects from NCA and now providing designing and construction solutions to provide the quality construction in Pakistan.

You can see some of our work on www.be.net/archfive and you can personally visit number of our sites and check the quality of our construction work.

For any query regarding construction contact us through my cell number or e-mail us.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

+92-321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

China Zhongwang Group(HK STOCK CODE:01333)is largest aluminum formwork manufacture in Asia for high building and mass house etc, please connect with me for more. Kyle_gao@zhongwang.com, whatsapp/wechat:+86-15010109601.

Dear Sir,

Amer Adnan Associates is a world-class award-winning architectural design and 3D visualization firm that specializes in Residential & Commercial projects.

We are a leading Architectural Consultancy and Interior Design firm in Lahore that provides its services all across Pakistan. Offering state of the art architectural services and consultancy, we can provide you mind-boggling designs for your home, commercial building, hospital, school building, and hotels.

Best Regards,

Rida Khan

Amer Adnan Associates

Email: rida.khan@ameradnan.com

Cell#03024666366, 04237175326

Dear Hammad,

Asalam o alikum,

Dear We are a Islamabad Based construction company having name Royal Stone (Pvt) Ltd, working on different projects in Islamabad. You can contact us on the following numbers,

asif.malik@nayatel.pk

asifroshan@gmail.com

Thanks,

Wish you best of Luck.

WE can give you design and execution services at one place.

If interested contact us for further discussions.

Thanks and Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

I am civil engineer and building contractor constructing houses in bahria phase 8 .having 26years experience building construction in Dubai and Pakistan .I could build your house ecconomical and qualitative .

My email makaif786@hotmail.com .

+92 3025462306

High civil engineering standards can only be achieved by the high qualified & experienced civil engineers. We are consist of a highly experienced & qualified team of professionals lead & supervised by civil engineers. We have a vast experience of quality work in dha, bahria town & in rest of rawalpindi/islamabad.

Note;

We also prepare civil engineering drawings(preparation of drawings is free for our clients)

Engineer khurram shahzad.

(awan builders)

0321-5353769

0311-5353769

AOA

If you have found one, thats great

if not, plz contact us

Our rates are Competitive but Quality is supreme

Grey Structure - 1190/- per sft

Finishing - 490/- per sft

Best Wishes

Tahir

If you are looking for young and dynamic person with a professional engineering degree from a prestigious institute and holding 5 years experience of residential construction in DHA 2 and Bahria Town rawalpindi then feel free to contact me.

My team and I work with the aim of changing conventional construction scene of Pakistan which is ruled by independent contractors who do not possess any qualification and merely work on the basis of their experience.

Your house will be built with complete honesty and transparency and we look forward to building a long term relationship as we aim at word of mouth for our quality of work.Our rates will be customer friendly and there will be no compromise on quality at all.

For more details you may contact at adeelhassan65@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Engr. Adeel Hassan

+92-332-2530704 (Call, SMS, Whatsapp)

If required a good work quality with full convenience and have some time to start the work till October 2018. I myself going to start the work in bahria phase-8 and also willing to take contract like you are planning. I have a strong technical background in civil engineering and having also a good team for all discipline of work phases in Pakistan.i am around 14 years working in construction currently in Saudi Arabia from 11 years worked as a quality engineer.I can assure and can manage everything for you with full track records if you trust and award me this contract then you can experience yourself that i do not ever compromise on quality and stability of structural and architectural work.If you want i can send some of pics to you for my own house which is completed recently and its attractive house.

House construction is not an easy job and it need devotion and strong technical background. Its not good to say from my own hat i am an honest and not fraud ever but its true that i never eat (haram) and not willing not to even think about it and praying to GOD give me penitence in this way.

You may need my contact number which is 00923125087046 for taxt and whatsaap (roaming right now) and 00966580574976 for call

EMAIL: aamirraja19848@yahoo.com

Feel free to contact Please

We deals in all kinds of construction

House construction

House renovation

Villa construction

Commercial building

Interior design

Finishing work

Structure work

As per requirement from clients

Without material

With material

All types of working party available for construction work

Carpenter

Electrcian

Painter

Plumber

False ceiling

A.c technician

Aluminum & glass work

Faheem Raza (Civil Engineer)

0336-6263230/0301-3230199 (Whatsapp number)
faheemraza810@gmail.com

AL-Reza Builder (Pvt) LTD

Commercial River view Bahria town phase 7 Rawalpindi

Looking for a contractor to build your dream house or plaza? We offer a premium construction management service in Islamabad & Rawalpindi.. Our partner contractors can do any kind of construction job for you.

From project design, estimation, material purchase, to the management and supervision of contractors & the labour, trust The GRAND CAPITAL GROUP to do the job

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR MODEL PROJECTS

For more info contact:-

0312-5485091

0300-9711636

Grandcapitalgroup99@gmail.com

Address:- zaki arcade ,phase-7 BAHRIA TOWN RAWALPINDI

BLUEKEY PROPERTY BAHRIA TOWN PHASE 7 RAWALPINDI

WITH A STRONG TEAM INCLUDING RETIRED ARMY PERSONNEL AND UK PROJECT MANAGERS AND OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY YOU CAN BE REST ASSURED THE WORK WILL BE TO A HIGH STANDARD. OUR PORTFOLUO INCLUDES BLUE CHIP CLIENTS AS WELL AS OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS.

We can offer you two packages-

Grey structure- 1150 per sqft

Complete structure 2400 per sqft

YOU CAN CALL MY WHATSAPP ON 00447523482749 OR MY CELL ON 03165186889 to discuss further

Kind regards

CEO and project manager Habib ur rehman

Hello Hammed!

I recently completed a couple of 7 marla projects in bahria town abubakar block. If you are looking for quality and reliable construction solutions in resonable price, Feel free to contact me. 03005057467

Contact us

We are already constructing a 10 marla house in sector C phase 8

You can also visits our others projects in bahria

For more you can contact

0300-

0312-5485091

Dear I am civil Engineer having Construction experience in Dubai..

I am doing Construction work at Bahria Town Phase 8.I can construct your house.

Sirajia Builders.

We deals in all kinds of construction

House construction

House renovation

Villa construction

Commercial building

Interior design

Finishing work

Structure work

As per requirement from clients

Without material

With material