Contractor required in Bahria Town

I have a 10 merla plot in bahria town lahore and want to build double unit 5 bed rooms house. I live in abroad and will come to pakistan in october 2015 for finalising construction work to start. I need a good contractor to build my house. He should have good experience of constructing home in bahria town lahore and need to know all legal formalities. Please advise me a contractor who can give me good suggesions so when i come to pakistan i can procede further without time wasting. Thanks to all.

Asalam o alikum hussain sir,

I know a person ( contractor) his name is waseem builder he is well experienced person we were also construct our house with the help of him. He is very cooprative and experienced person if you want he will also show you some projects that are under construction for your certainly fell free to call him 03004582022, 03234582022 his facebook id waseemrajpoot yellow parrot ki profile picture ho gai app un say chat bhy kr sakhty hain thanks.

@hussain sir, can you please send me your e-mail so I will send you pics of houses that had been constructed, so it will be easy for you and you will be satisfied by his work. Thanks

Recently I experienced the during construction of my house in DHA. This contractor market in Pakistan is very fragile, people are illiterate they do not know how to communicate and interact with client, particularly during selection of the contractor I experienced that due to the boost in construction activities, every person has become the contractor, I will personally advice you must select some professional engineers in this regard. I would like to share and recommend the “BMECON” the both guys are professionally engineers you may contact them at 03331340058. Unfortunately, I do not have their contacts perhaps this contact detail belongs to them, you may try it, rest the luck is your, all the best wishes.

We are design and construction house and can handle the projects on turn key professionally.

If you are interested contacat us for all solutions at once place.

We deliver in time with quality works.

Looking forward

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Dear Khalid Idrees Sb. Thanks for your good advise.

I personally believe that a good qualified Engineer / Architect can do the work in a professional way. Actually I need to find out one qualified engineer / Architect to design my home and to construct it in his own supervision. If any body knows please help me.

Dear Hussain,

I would refrain from self praising my self and would just say that since 3 generations we have been in the field of construction. We have plenty of experience in developing housing societies, villas, dams, roads etc.

If interested you can contact me for further details.

Regards

A Zaheer

Dear Azmat

I would like to have your mobile number or email address for further discussion.

Dear Hussain,

Thanks for the speedy response. You can contact me at zaheer.azmat@gmail.com.

Regards

A Zaheer

Dear Hussain

We are working on number of projects residential and commercial on turn key basis. Contact us to get turn key solution (designing, legal documentation, civil construction & Finishing) From us.

Kind Regards

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

+92-321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

Dear Hussain,

Group of engineers is here to help you in building your dream home.

Feel free to consult to finalize construction of your home.

Also please share your email address so that we can send you our work specification.

Best Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

B.E Civil (UET Lahore)

+923016070855, +923476660055

engdevelopmenta@gmail.com