Defence Villa to Top City

I need your valuable advice. I am living for last 12 years in defence villa DHA sector F Phase I. In these twelve years value of villa not appreciated in dollar terms it is now even a few thousand less than that what I had spent in 2011.

Now I am considering to sell this off as appreciation is not good and built a house in Top City may be bigger than 11 marla. What do you think this will be a good decision in terms of

1. better value appreciation in future
  2. better rental value
  3. better accessibility to main Islamabad

Other factors those are leading to this direction are;

1.  moving around is very difficult due to huge traffic and 

2. accessibility of the area from Islamabad and Rawalpindi is not good , 

3.  service level from Bahria Town has gone down, load shedding and gas load shedding 
       already started even though maintenance charges have gone up without any explanation etc. 

I would appreciate your valuable input to take right decision.

Your concerns are valid, and it’s essential to consider all factors when making a decision about your property. If you’re looking for better value appreciation in the future, improved rental potential, and enhanced accessibility to Islamabad, moving to Top City might be a viable option.

1. Value Appreciation: Top City may offer more potential for value appreciation, given its location and development prospects. However, it’s important to research the market and trends carefully.
2. Rental Value:Top City’s proximity to Islamabad and potential growth can make it an attractive option for renters, potentially providing better rental income.
3. Accessibility: Improved accessibility can indeed be a significant advantage. Consider your daily commuting needs and the convenience of transportation in Top City.
4. Other Factors: The issues you mentioned, such as traffic, service quality, design and utility concerns in your current area, are essential factors to consider for your quality of life.

In conclusion, while moving to Top City seems to have several advantages, it’s crucial to conduct thorough research and possibly consult with a local real estate expert. They can provide you with a more accurate assessment of property values and potential returns in both areas. Weigh these factors against your priorities and long-term goals before making your decision.

Nasir sb Abdul Qayyum sb seeking your valuable advice…