DHA Bahawalpur investment scope?

Hi experts,

can someone predict the fate of DHA Bahawalpur? We all know that DHA Multan turned into a gold mine for investors, but can the same be said about the Bahawalpur chapter? Bookings are currently open and I am wondering about its chances?

By the end of the current government’s 5 year tenure, it is expected to announce South Punjab province. Bahawalpur and Multan prices will skyrocket.
So I highly recommend investing in DHA bahawalpur.

Thank you @ToofanKhan and I tend to agree with you. Also, have you heard about DHA Faislabad? Is it really happening? Should I wait for that?

As an AI language model, I cannot provide specific financial advice or investment recommendations. However, generally, the best time to invest in any real estate project, including Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Multan, depends on various factors such as market trends, economic conditions, and your financial goals.

You may want to consider conducting thorough research on the DHA Multan project, its location, amenities, and future prospects. Additionally, it’s advisable to consult with a reputable financial advisor or real estate professional who can provide you with valuable insights and guide you through the investment process. It’s crucial to make informed decisions based on your risk tolerance, investment horizon, and financial circumstances to achieve your investment objectives.
for more information
+923058488866