DHA City Karachi Vs Bahria Town Karachi

Investment in DHA city karachi is more feasible than Bahria Town Karachi. Additionally, most of the estate agents also prefer to invest in DHA city karachi.

In Bahria Town prices are getting changed frequently and no one knows when this project will be completed.

Dear Tariq,

you need to invest in DHA City , I think this is the right place & the right time to invest in DHA city other then Bahria town, because DHA city is an authentic & very good investment point, safe and secure, and the prices will be in your range... & easy installment plan, and the DHA city project will be complete in 2025, so dear i recommend you to invest in DHA City....

Hi Tariq,

If you look into the history o Bahria Town, their achievements in Lahore and Pindi, I think long term investment will be a better option because of high returns.

Regards

HI,

In long term both are the best option.

Exactly this question in my mind but i read your conversation and i m satisfied thank u both of your …

Dear Members; What you guys will suggest, if someone want to switch from BTK to DHA City. Is the right time or keep stick to the BTK. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Development work is underway in both of these projects at a good pace and they are good for short- and long-term investment.

Regards,
zain Nadeem

In my Opinion DHA Karachi Is Better then Bahria Town Karachi because DHA Karachi Installment is Easy

But DHA karachi procedure is better then bahria…

BTK is also good.

It is still worth to buy this in this proximate amount you mentioned in , in 2019 your this property will be more juicy ,

For DHA City you sound is positive

BTK is best option. If you go on ground and see the speedy work of BTK you will realise your self.

Which one is safer? any sugestion

From above discussion, looks like still it's good to go with Bahria, if one is planning to invest somewhere in karachi. Could anyone of you expert, guide me how to decide area within Bahria. Like, sports city 500 yrd plor was aroud 56-58 now there is Bahrai pardise havign 500 yds plot price around 95+. Should one invest in old scheme or new scheme? Appreciate your expert opinion please.

Regards.

DHA City prices have risen so much that it is not comparable to Bahria Town anymore. Bahria was already better than DHA City in terms of fast pace development and better location. And now when the prices of Bahria are almost half of DHA City, it makes no sense to invest in DHA City over Bahria.

@Raza: Paradise City is overpriced and will soon go into minus… Better to invest in Sports City as it can only go up.

DHA CITY KARACHI
Townhouses are coming up in DHA City prime location Sector 14-B project is the best thing here is safe investment Karachi to Malir expressway is coming up District Karachi DUE TO THIS Long distance travel convert in few minutes
SYED HAMZA
0300 2607000