DHA Lahore Phase 6

I want to sell one Kanal plot near k 48, DHA Lahore Phase 6. What are the prices of double digit plots?

My Friend; I am not a property dealer so can not give you exact price but I think it should be around 160-Lacs.

It is advised to check from 2-3 well reputed dealers who deals in DHA Lahore to get the true picture.

@ Irfan…Sir suggest the best investment in dha lahore from investment view point for period of 1 year…

Saad Brother; how much is the budget?

Irfan sb…Around 10 million…Actually my uncle is searching for some investment now a days…But he wants this investment for handsome returns not for building a house…Investment period is 1 year…

I would suggest you to go for One Kanal Plot in W block of phase-7 dha lahore. It is completely developed and adjacent to defence raya golf club. Its possession is not given as yet, surely its possession would be given in one year. Right now; price asking in this block is around 105-115 but if you search thoroughly, i am sure you can get deal in 100 lacs. After one year, its price would be at least 125 lacs. This is just my humble suggestion.

I recommended phase-7 because its possession process has started and it will be completed in 2014. Second choice would be Phase-8 but its possession is not sure, may be it can take 3-4 years. Possession plot always give better return i think. You can get one kanal plot at 100 lacs in few blocks of phase-8 as well.

Sir is W one of the best blocks of phase 7??Which are best in phase 7??

Thanx for your guidance sir..

R, W, S and upper side of P block is considered as best blocks In Phase-7. Price wise they are high as well.

RESPECTED SELLER,

If u want to sell this plot then contact us INSHAALLAH we will serve you with our 100% strength.

The market value of this plot is nearly round about 150 to 160lac rupees.

we have clients who need plots to make their own residence in dha phase 6 so if u r seriously interested to sell that plot then once atleast give a chance to us for a fair deal

with bundles of best wishes.

yours well wisher,

Atif Aslam.

contact # 03224021497

FROM,

Estate News.

DHA PHASE 3

300-Y COMMERCIAL

near dha office lahore

Saad, hope you are doing well. you can buy a plot in DHA Phase 9 Prism or a file in DHA Phase 7. ROI in year will be fruitful. Safe and secure investment.