DHA MULTAN Updates

FINALLY, DHA Multan one kanal cash file has crossed 50 lak.

Any news about balloting?

The market being manipulated by dha administration before launch of villas and arrival of thousands of army allotment files. Its time for short term investors to book profit NOW.

Also because of big difference between cash and instalment file, dha facing problem in collecting instalment just like dha bahawalpur and peshawar.

Is there any way oversea Pakistani can make payment via online transfer for installment?

N?A

Hello Property Gurus,

Please shed some light on whether to invest in DHA Multan 1K file and what's your opinion about it's future in the short to mid term time.

Cheers,

Hi,

DHA multan files prices has witnessed slight increase in last week. Does anyone have idea about expected balloting date?

What is the present rate for 5 marla files ? I have two files of 5 marla residential with all instalments paid. How long should I hold them to gain 1.5-2 million profit from each file ?

Thoughtful analysis would be appreciated, please

Ballot is in December 2018 which is why prices are increasing . Best time to buy files as they will increase sharply till December

How authentic is this news regarding ballot in December. Can you please share your source?

Can anyone analyse the expected rate of 1 kanal land and installment files and 5 marla installment files in December if the ballot happens?

Also will the ballot be held for both land and installment files or only installment files?

Only land files will be included.

Price is expected to be close to 60 Lak.

What is the source for dha ballot news for DHA Multan?

Looks like it is just fake news created to increase prices. It will never happen.

It was announced in official launching ceremony of DHA villas.Its a reliable news

Regarding DHA villas multan

General understanding is that there will be own on villas starting from minimum 6-8 lacs on 6 marla and higher for 9 and 12 marlas.

Though number of villas is only 556 and there will be much more applications which is good for villas market value, however i feel payment of downpayment which is quite high within 30 days of ballot will have a negative impact on own amount. Someone will only buy villa file if they know they will be able to pay Rupees 2.5 million within 30 days. So I believe the original allottees may not find it very easy to sell after ballot if they want to.

Is it too late to jump in DHA multan?

File rates have gone up quickly. Seniors please advise about dha multan prospects as investment?

Would really appreciate the guidance. Thanks

After the DHA Multan Villas, they are ground breaking for RUMANZA Golf Course on 22nd Nov. This golf course will be of International Championship standard.

Last date for converting the Affidavits to Allocation files for inclusion in Plot # ballot is 30th November.

They have not given number of plots yet. But the full layout plan will be made public today.So we will also come to know the number of plots.

The balloting will be at 1PM and results will be officially available by late evening.

Good luck to people who held their nerves in difficult times and did not sell the files:)

DHA Multan has signed an MoU with NUML DHA Multan has also inaugurated its site office and an enclave for local property dealers. According to reports, the development work in DHA Multan has begun and it seems like construction activity is now in full swing in the project..

I was wondering how the experts see the development and price trends in DHA Multan over the next couple of years, considering the current scenario.

As an AI language model, I cannot provide specific financial advice or investment recommendations. However, generally, the best time to invest in any real estate project, including Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Multan, depends on various factors such as market trends, economic conditions, and your financial goals.

You may want to consider conducting thorough research on the DHA Multan project, its location, amenities, and future prospects. Additionally, it’s advisable to consult with a reputable financial advisor or real estate professional who can provide you with valuable insights and guide you through the investment process. It’s crucial to make informed decisions based on your risk tolerance, investment horizon, and financial circumstances to achieve your investment objectives.
Al-Atta Builder & Realtors
Rao Aqib Junaid(C.E.O)
+923058488866
for more information: